WaPo will release NEW hit piece on Romney, tomorrow !

So when Bush and his boys dug up a bunch of crap that John Kerry did in the 1970's,.
How about the left trying to spring forged military records upon the American people supposed to be of George Bush at the last minute resulting in their most beloved liberal reporter/news anchor having to step down?

What about it?

Incidently, I thought the Bush National Guard story was kind of a fake issue, mostly written by people who knew little about the miltiary and less about the National Guard. For instance, they claimed Bush went "AWOL", but the National Guard doesn't have a designation of AWOL unless their units are federalized.

That said, It seems like both sides like to bring up obscure past events (Obama's drug use, Bush's drinking and National Guard antics, Clinton's draft dodging) but scream bloody murder when the other side does it.

I think looking at these things is fair, and then you evaluate if it has a relevence on who the man is now.

Romney acted like an entitled douchebag in 1965, and he's still an entitled douchebag now.

So, yeah. Relevent.

Indeed, belonging to a Marxist based Black Liberation Theology church
for 20 years, is probably more relevant
yeah

No doubt very "centrist" of him
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Hmmm.....as the Post is part of a large corporation that makes money, what would lead you to think the Post "works" for Obama? It stands to reason the stockholders prefer TAX CUTS. And thus far, nothing worse than the bullying of a gay teenager, which can not be confirmed, has been revealed. The exception is Romney's own statements, Newt's & Santorum's.

Actually, there are much worse things in Romney's past.

AmPad, (whre hundreds were laid off so he could turn a quick buck), DDi (where jobs were shipped overseas) Damon Medical (where the company paid a 108 MILLION dollar fine to the Federal government.

But this bullying thing is worse in one respect. All those other incidents of douchebaggery were done under a corporate guise where it wasn't "personal".

This was very personal.

Romney has gone from being "The guy who lays you off" (as Mike Huckabee once famously described him) to "The guy who gives you a wedgie".

I am retired now, but when I was still working, the company I worked for - eventually for almost 38 years - went under several restructurings. Each time people got laid off, usually those whose job was either expandable or just plain unjustifiable, created in the first place by union nepotism. Each time, those of us who remained, knew that having a job with no guaranteed raise every year was better than no job at all. So, I retired in 2003, 17 years after the first restructuring.

At the time when the layoffs occurred we all referred to the people who came in and did the "dirty work" as "Hatchet Charlies", but in retrospect, they just did what needed to be done. My old company is still here, stronger than ever, while the companies (or more correctly, whose unionized employees) insisted on "fairness" are producing what they used to produce here, in China or India.

Those who would like to now and always have had the habit of biting their noses off to spite their faces, are commonly known as Democrats/liberals/progressives.

Other names they deserve I withhold, due to decency.

How about the left trying to spring forged military records upon the American people supposed to be of George Bush at the last minute resulting in their most beloved liberal reporter/news anchor having to step down?
Hey! Those were fake, but accurate! :lol:

WaPo will release NEW hit piece on Romney, tomorrow !

Comrades

WaPo in doing their good work of supporting Papa Obama
will run with a new story...

It turns out that 60 years ago, Romney would not eat his
vegetables

Apparently, an alleged friend of a friend of Lenore Romney, Mitt's mother
is prepared to release it all the press

932712c081cb012f2fe000163e41dd5b

Forum List

Back