WaPo runs 12k Words on MN Police Shooter; No Mention of his Name, Immigrant Status, Color, Ethnicity

The 1st question asked, either mentally or verbally, when it is reported that a cop shota black person is what color was the cop.

Only by the race-obsessed who exist only to stir the shit, like the OP. And apparently --- you.

Perfect example right in this title. Here's a story about police excess..... and the gadfly OP wants to turn it into a laundry list of bigot points and ignore the entire burning issue of police excess. Then later he comes back with even more bullshit about "mental illness" and "doesn't understand English", apparently derived from his ass.

When Barry's BLACK professor buddy was an ass to the cops doing their jobs, the 1st thing the President said was, "I don't know all the facts yet', & the 2nd thing was 'the cops were being stupid'
--Turned out the cop in question was a black cop, the best in the department, and one who taught race telations to all the new policeman. Barry's 1st / immediate reaction was 'black friend, racist cop'.

That was Henry Louis Gates, entering his own house. So yeah that's kinda stupid. And no, O'bama said nothing about "racist cop". Prove me wrong.
Thank you for admitting that despite the fact that it should not matter issues like race do matter in this country.

As far as Obama's buddy goes, beig black, being a professor, being anything doez not make you special or give you the right to interfere with the police doing their job.

The police were called to the house and the BLACK officer asked the black man for his ID. That's not being stupid since the man was wearing shorts/shirt and no visible ID. He did nothing wrong. Obama's buddy became beligerent, uncooperative, and gave the police no choice but to take his stubborn, ignorant ass in.

So you can't prove me wrong. Just admit it.

I just have to ask, what does the fact that he's a Somali-American (may or may not be Muslim) have to do with it?
Because if he was white and the victim was black that would have been the biggest part of the "information of the shooter"
They drop racial narratives when it doesnt fit agenda.
Personally, i dont give a fuck. I know the media is bullshit. His race doesnt matter. What matters is he is supposed to be keeping in line the general well being of his community and instead he shoots a woman for nothing.

Not to mention, he endangered his own partner. There was a police officer from TN on Tucker Carlson yesterday and he questioned not only the lack of details about the officer, but also his decision making. He said officers are trained to not fire from inside their car, and certainly not across the bow of their partner.

Also; and this is important, this officer had three complaints against him in just two years of service. Again, this officer stated that this is more than usual, the last one being at the end of May, so just recently.

Good cops don't want bad cops in their ranks either. In fact, good cops despise bad cops, as they realize that as effective, intelligent, rational, logical, ethical cops, they have by far the most to lose due to the actions of unfit officers. I am sure his partner isn't feeling all warm and fuzzy about this encounter in the least. How gun shy would anyone be in getting back in a cruiser with any partner after going through this?

His race, religion, National origin are not the crux of the case, but presenting these facts ARE part of the narrative. They are the facts of the case. Just as if the cop was white and named O'Reilly and had three complaints against him in two years without consequences it would be vital information. If a media article types up 12,000 words but omits the most basic details, well, I question their discourse and ability to be objective.
I agree with you that the three cases against this cop are pertinent. His race and religion and national original are not "facts" in the case that have anything whatever to do with what happened. We know the victim was white because we've seen her picture, and they say she was Australian, but those are coincidental. You are right that there may have been a racial component IF the cop were white and she was black, but there is no racial component here. That is not an "agenda" by the media. It is just the way things are. We are having a big conversation about white cops killing black Americans, so that would be "pertinent." When that does not apply, the race, religion and national origin don't matter two cents. We don't know what the victim's religion was, and what difference does that make? Only the funeral director needs to know.

If the cop shot her because she is white, there could definitely be a racial issue. We don't have enough facts and the whole story is just strange. Very few white police officers shooting blacks is a racial issue either, the BLM and the media slant it that way. So that is how it is portrayed. Ferguson, Baltimore, Dallas were not racial shooting but that was the narrative that was pushed.

So you can't prove me wrong. Just admit it.
Prove you wrong about what?
That race doesn't matter? Baltimore proved you wrong. Ferguson proved you wrong. Obama proved you wrong. I don't have to.

I just have to ask, what does the fact that he's a Somali-American (may or may not be Muslim) have to do with it?
You really have to ask that?
If the situation was reversed this city would have exploded as it did after Castille.
The media here and the city council propped up this officer as something special despite several complaints and a lawsuit.

You really have to ask that?
If the situation was reversed this city would have exploded as it did after Castille.
The media here and the city council propped up this officer as something special despite several complaints and a lawsuit.

Yeah, we all really have to ask that.
What's more instructive is that you can't answer it.

I can see that it seems strange at best and hypocritical at worst that the race of the officer in a questionable shooting isn't mentioned when the racial angle on shootings where the deceased is black and police officer who shot wasn't is always, or seems to be played up. For instance, when a federal LEO sniper of color murdered Vicky and Sammy weaver, the races were never mentioned. In the recent castile incident, Castile's race was mentioned, yet because the officer wasn't white, a big deal wasn't made of his race. Even the Freddie grey incident(which by the way, I think there should have been convictions of the officers; what happened to him was just WRONG), 3 of th e6 officers involved were black, yet that wasn't mentioned. What I'm thinking the OP is trying to get at(albeit a bit clumsily) is that the only time the ethnicity of those involved in a questionable police use of force is ever made into an issue, is when it suits the "evil racist white cop killin/hurting unarmed black person"

Forum List

Back