WaPo and USA Slam Pelosi

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
You'll have to search for the links and editorials, I don't want to break the new rules.

WaPo basically faulted her for trying to set up a shadow government. For those that don't know what that means, try googling it. I wouldn't want to be accused of using other sources or anything.

USA Today make clear that her trip was not only detrimental, but not appropriate for the office she holds.

Neither of these MSM outlets are liberal.

For those looking, the WaPo editorial was from Thursday. USA Today is from today, Friday.

I thought it was okay to post the links. I was also under the impression we could actually post at least a portion of an article (if not the entire article) as long as we provided a link and attributed the author. I'm relatively new here so I may have that wrong. Anywho...

As a rookie, I'll take the risk and save folks some time.

WSJ: Illegal Diplomacy

USA Today: Pelosi steps out of bounds

I particularly liked the WSJ article. The idea of bringing Pelosi up on charges tickles me to no end.

I thought it was okay to post the links. I was also under the impression we could actually post at least a portion of an article (if not the entire article) as long as we provided a link and attributed the author. I'm relatively new here so I may have that wrong. Anywho...

As a rookie, I'll take the risk and save folks some time.

WSJ: Illegal Diplomacy

USA Today: Pelosi steps out of bounds

I particularly liked the WSJ article. The idea of bringing Pelosi up on charges tickles me to no end.
Wow, someone that can read and comprehend, perhaps there's possibilities here?

Forum List

Back