Wanting to protect your borders does not make you racist

every white is racist no matter what, according to IM2, Paul, AKIP, most blacks
but blacks an't be racist--they are inhuman

and by the way, who cares if it does

It does if you don't protect both borders. Illegals get across the north border also.
Mexico protects its southern border. Do they protect their northern border? Or are the brown people racist against brown people?

Canada is our northern border.
Mexico protects its southern border. Do they protect their northern border? Or are the brown people racist against brown people?

• Banned
Republicans won because the American people want tighter border security, and they want to know who is coming into our country. Democrats, on the other hand, do not have a plan. Open borders is not a policy solution – it’s a globalist dream.

It does if you don't protect both borders. Illegals get across the north border also.

Canada is our northern border.

I thought the issue was the US northern border.

Republicans won because the American people want tighter border security, and they want to know who is coming into our country. Democrats, on the other hand, do not have a plan. Open borders is not a policy solution – it’s a globalist dream.

Arrest, trial, jail for employers knowingly hiring illegals. Obama did it, why not Rump?

What's the name of the murderous gang associated with illegal Canadians that is killing thousands across our country and flooding our cities with poison?

If you want to eliminate illegals, eliminate employers that hire them.

That's a long name for a gang. Link please.

What's the name of the murderous gang associated with illegal Canadians that is killing thousands across our country and flooding our cities with poison?

The gang is Republicans and corporate America.

YOu are the one that wanted to talk about the illegals coming across the norther border.

I asked a question about them.

Can't you answer a simple question?

YOu are the one that wanted to talk about the illegals coming across the norther border.

You are the one that brought up the northern border. I mistakenly thought it was the US border you were referring. Nevertheless, illegals come across both borders for the same thing.....jobs. Remove the reason they come, and they won't.

Simply put, Corporate America wants cheap labor. That would be illegals.

You are the one that brought up the northern border. I mistakenly thought it was the US border you were referring. Nevertheless, illegals come across both borders for the same thing.....jobs. Remove the reason they come, and they won't.

Simply put, Corporate America wants cheap labor. That would be illegals.

No you didn't. That was a lie.

Then I asked you for the name of the gang that is made up of Canadian illegals, and you lied again.

I fully support Trump in the way he has been cracking down on employers and wish he would do more on that front.

BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THE ILLEGAL.

Forum List

Back