Wanted to apologize

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I feel like I've been rather harsh in alot of my posts lately. Life's been crazy and I feel like I've been taking alot of my frustration out in some of my posts. I apologize and Im going to try to do alittle better. Hope I havent pissed any of you guys off too much! Nothing personal. In fact, I hope we will all be friends for many years.

Thank you for listening.

I've never personally seen you getting nasty..quite the contrary..I find you to be polite and respectful. Even with people that must really get on your nerves.

I hope things get better for you.

well i still like ya! So there!

hope things get better.

Last edited:
Im confident they will. I may simply be oversensitive. Ive just been feeling harsher than I normally am.

Avatar, I have seen you be snappish and curt of late (so totally not your style), but never ugly. Whatever is stressing you, I hope it passes soon.

And I like you too, very much.

I apologize for thinking you were a woman; I'm sure that is responsible for your decline into darkness....

I feel like I've been rather harsh in alot of my posts lately. Life's been crazy and I feel like I've been taking alot of my frustration out in some of my posts. I apologize and Im going to try to do alittle better. Hope I havent pissed any of you guys off too much! Nothing personal. In fact, I hope we will all be friends for many years.

Thank you for listening.

Dude---seriously---you're over estimation of your nuisance value is nauseating. Get over it.

Thank you for listening.

I can relate my friend, because I have felt the same many times. Good for you for attempting to reach those who actually give a crap . Best wishes. ~BH

hmmmm i hope things get better in real life for you...real life is all that really matters ya know...so you can vent on here all you want...if you want to send me threatening pms....go right ahead....if you want to yell at me....go right ahead....sometimes venting makes ya feel so much better

Forum List

Back