Wanted: Those With IQs Over 85:

7 minutes, TL;DR.

latest

Instead of just posting the video, it is also a good idea to include a brief summary of what it is all about. Nobody is going to watch a video if they have no idea what it is about, especially if it is more than 2 minutes long.

Well, I did watch some of it (though I did fast forward through a few parts). It's all about Europe though, and I don't live in Europe, so I don't really have a say as to what they do or do not do in Europe. Not really my business. :)

Well, I did watch some of it (though I did fast forward through a few parts). It's all about Europe though, and I don't live in Europe, so I don't really have a say as to what they do or do not do in Europe. Not really my business. :)
You do understand progressives want us to be like Europeans. I suggest you make it your business.

Instead of just posting the video, it is also a good idea to include a brief summary of what it is all about. Nobody is going to watch a video if they have no idea what it is about, especially if it is more than 2 minutes long.
If you listen to just three seconds of Condell's commentary you will have a very clear idea of what it's about.

Last edited:
If you listen to just three seconds of Condell's commentary you will have a very clear idea of what it's about.

I have no say in what happens over in Europe or any of their policies.

Forum List

Back