WANTED: Stormy Daniels releases composite sketch. Help find who threatened Stormy!

Of course he lied. He always lies. Your lack of self-worth makes you feel you aren't worthy of the truth. Trump is your man.

If he keeps this lying going, he might lie as much as 0bama did. Of course he’ll need to get re-elected to do that.

Brace yourself: Obama has nothing to do with it.

I didn’t say he did, are you illiterate?

Do you recognize the complete stupidity of asking that question in text?

Are you unable to address Trump's lying without reference to Obama?
/——/ Libs can’t grasp the concept of hypocrisy

That and the fact that they are mostly illiterate.

WANTED! For threatening a Great Woman! Please help find this Great Douche Employed Scambag.
So keep a lookout!

View attachment 188574
Stormy Daniels's attorney to reveal sketch of man who threatened client on ‘The View’
/----/ This is all we care about:
Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973
  • Weekly jobless claims increased less than expected last week and the number of Americans receiving unemployment aid fell to its lowest level since 1973
  • Economists polled by Reuters had forecast claims rising to 225,000 in the latest week.
  • The four-week moving average of initial claims fell to the lowest level since March 1973.

I doubt you're missing anything, but also I doubt the original denials reflected thinking ahead. They were automatic, and at least some elements of the base - and Sean Hannity - professed belief in the Trump/Cohen denials. By the time snippets of truth came out, the base has rationalized its acceptance of the situation. This page shows that.

I don't think I could work up any curiosity as to the "base's" take on these matters.

Whoever cooked up that lame-brained scheme regarding Cohen's payment to Stormy is probably also responsible for the order to threaten her. Reportedly, those lawyers in the Southern District of New York found evidence for the payment. Since someone had to be paid for stalking Stormy, and the threat, there may be evidence for that as well. Assuming that the whole "composite sketch" thing isn't a hoax, going through Cohen's records, figuring out whom he employed or paid around that time, may well be a worthwhile endeavor. The greed-heads and Mafia fixers wouldn't just pay some muscle out of pocket without also deducting the expenses, would they? I'd guess, those lawyers at the Southern District of New York are going to have some fun with Cohen.

Of course he lied. He always lies. Your lack of self-worth makes you feel you aren't worthy of the truth. Trump is your man.

If he keeps this lying going, he might lie as much as 0bama did. Of course he’ll need to get re-elected to do that.

There is no stupidity in my question. You are just trying to spin you idiotic comment. The point, since you have reading difficulties, is the hypocrisy of being upset with Trumps lies while you tolerated 0bama’s. Pointing out hypocrisy is always relevant.

I don't care about self-appointed Hypocrisy Police. Are you kidding me? If I were worried about hypocrisy, I wouldn't have been born human. How you remain free of it is a mystery. Or a fiction.

To belabor the obvious, look up the definition of illiterate. You make a mockery of your intended insult.

So, what's next for President Hush Money? Father-Daughter Privilege?

There is no stupidity in my question. You are just trying to spin you idiotic comment. The point, since you have reading difficulties, is the hypocrisy of being upset with Trumps lies while you tolerated 0bama’s. Pointing out hypocrisy is always relevant.

I don't care about self-appointed Hypocrisy Police. Are you kidding me? If I were worried about hypocrisy, I wouldn't have been born human. How you remain free of it is a mystery. Or a fiction.

To belabor the obvious, look up the definition of illiterate. You make a mockery of your intended insult.

I don’t have to look it up, I know it. Apparently you don’t. And I don’t give a fuck if you aren’t concerned with hypocrisy, it’s an important factor despite your indifference.

I don’t have to look it up, I know it. Apparently you don’t. And I don’t give a fuck if you aren’t concerned with hypocrisy, it’s an important factor despite your indifference.

Oh, hell yes. I get it. You can't think about Trump's lying because me. If I could read and write, I'd tell you.

'HOT" if you like gigantic plastic tits and a snatch you could park a Nash Rambler in.
rolleyes.gif

Nash Rambler kinda shows one's age, just sayin'. As does brown AMC station wagon.

Giuliani is trying to nudge the (public relations) narrative a little closer to the truth, because he is aware Mueller already knows the truth.
View attachment 191475

Is it me? Or are leftist political cartoons super not funny and out of touch with reality these days?
Don't know?

View attachment 191614

I'd like to laugh for the Cheeto lips, but that's still fail. Is that the best you have? If so, well, that sucks, sorry.

Exactly why did Obama deserve a Nobel Peace prize again?

New Topics

Forum List

Back