Wanted: Replacement for President Obama!

CausingPAIN

Rookie
Jan 26, 2012
I'm not sure? Can you help?
Please do your research with the democratic party and submit an application by November 7th.2012
We cannot offer very much in compensation for this position but can guarantee a substantial
irrational behavior by the individuals occupying Congress and the House.

General job description:
Continued job of your predecessor. Many wonderful people will help you with understanding the current issues facing this nation.

Housing and transportation along with bodyguards will be provided.
American citizen with long form documentation of birth mandatory.
All colors and ethnic groups welcomed to participate. Sorry for this we have standards!
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the cooperation from the media and the Internet blogs from crucifying you 24/7
But we will provide as much support as we can.

This job placement is for
2016-2020
Equal opportunity employer by some SCOTUS. TBD​

Please do your research with the democratic party and submit an application by November 7th.2012
We cannot offer very much in compensation for this position but can guarantee a substantial

General job description:
Continued job of your predecessor. Many wonderful people will help you with understanding the current issues facing this nation.

All colors and ethnic groups welcomed to participate. Sorry for this we have standards!
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the cooperation from the media and the Internet blogs from crucifying you 24/7

2016-2020

The media crucifying? OMFG now that is hilarious, what is Rush Limbaugh now the MEDIA? You are a joke.
Dont forget you have to love abortion, gay sex and starting massive programs, but never ever reforming them.......those are the most important qualifications to democrats

• Banned

General job description:

2016-2020

The media crucifying? OMFG now that is hilarious, what is Rush Limbaugh now the MEDIA? You are a joke.
Dont forget you have to love abortion, gay sex and starting massive programs, but never ever reforming them.......those are the most important qualifications to democrats

stressed :confused:

General job description:

2016-2020

stressed :confused:

I think stress is inherent to the job, good catch, you should add that one....and no I'm not stressed, but thank you for caring.

But seriously which media outlets "Crucify" the President?
and my other qualities should be added, if you dont support those you are a right wing theocracy wannabe

• Banned
I think stress is inherent to the job, good catch, you should add that one....and no I'm not stressed, but thank you for caring.

But seriously which media outlets "Crucify" the President?
and my other qualities should be added, if you dont support those you are a right wing theocracy wannabe

choose
crucifying
1.Put (someone) to death by nailing or binding them to a cross.
2.Criticize (someone) severely and unrelentingly: "our fans would crucify us if we lost".

now:tongue: i like one

listen to all its their

kfi 5am for one than rush at 9am:confused:

Forum List

Back