Wanted: Rape Victims to Become Suicide Bombers

I wonder why whenever a crime is committed, the religion of the accused is only mentioned if he/she is Muslim or Mormon?

Which one of those is Reverend Phelps again?

A good God fearing, righteous (not) Baptist asshole.

You know......the douchebag that said "God hates fags", as well as said the reason that so many of our (and my fellow brothers and sisters) troops were dying over in Iraq, was because of the sinful lifestyle that the queers were having.

Know what I'd like to see?

Fred Phelps deported to Iraq, as he and the Islamic idiots seem to share a lot of the same ideology.

Yet no Christian country in the 21st century supports them, makes them main-stream and makes them their leaders. No country in the world at the moment makes the KKK ideology their rule of law. Can't say the same about Islam. Actually its the exact opposite.

Also the KKK is based more on racism and racial superiority rather than religious superiority, like the Islamist!
No Islamic country in the world supports terrorists.

So what's your point?

Really? Have you watched the news lately?

I'll clue ya in..........

The Taliban is a terrorist organization that practices Islam. They believe in keeping women ignorant, as well as are looking to dominate the world. Only trouble is, they can't cooperate between the Sunni, Shia and Kurds. Of the whole bunch, only the Kurds seem to have any kind of sense.

Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iraq, as well as other Islamic murderous thug influenced countries, tend to openly support (as in Afghanistan), or secretly support (as in the others) the Taliban.

Those motherfuckers are trying to infect the rest of the world. I hope England boots all of 'em out of the Emerald Isles, and tells them to go feed the sharks. Incidentally, I also kinda think that there are a lot of strange things that they're doing.......I kinda think that some of 'em (if not all) are telepathic. Why? Simple......Abraham (Ishmael's father) was said to "have walked before HaShem". Now.....God has a lot of power, and, well.....think about it like a nuclear reactor (aka the sun), and if you walk close to Him, you're gonna end up irradiated, and it's gonna change your DNA.

Abraham fathered Ishmael, because Sarah couldn't have children at that time, and he did it with Hagar.

Hagar wanted Ishmael to receive the blessing because Ishmael was older than Sarah's son.

They were kicked out of the tribe.

Next thing ya know? They were wandering around Saudi, around Mecca, and a demon (who said they were an angel) showed up and created the Zam-Zam well.

From there? Well.....Islam was founded. Incidentally, I think that the whole reason that they won't let depictions of Mohammed or Allah be shown is because they both are demons, and if people saw what they really looked like? They'd denounce them straight away and Islam would be over.

And........another question about Islam........

Did you know that the second most used word in the Koran, right after Allah is "ilm"?

Ilm means "knowledge".

Now.......since that is what it means, and it was highly prized in the Koran, why is it that they continually keep themselves in ignorance by only memorizing the Koran, while ignoring science, theology, mathematics, and other disciplines? Additionally, if ilm is so prized, then can you please explain why it is only allowed to a few?

Just giving someone a knife, gun, cell phone and bomb does NOT MAKE THEM A RIGHTEOUS WARRIOR. IT MAKES THEM COWARDS AND PUSSIES BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO LEARN AS THEY'VE ALREADY MADE THEMSELVES IGNORANT.
LOL!! :lol:

You post some silly stuff!!! :lol:

Yeah Sunnidiot, I do post some "silly" stuff......

But it's true. I can back it up with references, can you do the same for your bullshit?

The KKK justifies there racism and criminal actions on the Bible and Christ.

Are they representive of Christians and Christianity?
Yet no Christian country in the 21st century supports them, makes them main-stream and makes them their leaders. No country in the world at the moment makes the KKK ideology their rule of law. Can't say the same about Islam. Actually its the exact opposite.

Also the KKK is based more on racism and racial superiority rather than religious superiority, like the Islamist!

So what's your point?

:eusa_liar:

Many even make them main stream!

So what's your point?
Incidentally, I think that the whole reason that they won't let depictions of Mohammed or Allah be shown is because they both are demons, and if people saw what they really looked like? They'd denounce them straight
OK, ABikerSailor since you claim you can back up every statement you make with a reference.

Will you please list a reference this last statement? :eusa_angel:

So what's your point?
Incidentally, I think that the whole reason that they won't let depictions of Mohammed or Allah be shown is because they both are demons, and if people saw what they really looked like? They'd denounce them straight
OK, ABikerSailor since you claim you can back up every statement you make with a reference.

Will you please list a reference this last statement? :eusa_angel:

Okay......first let's start with the concept of "jihad". Now, that references the inner struggle with ones self that is the struggle to do good instead of evil. That is the "greater jihad".

So, right there is a reference for where evil is..........

Now? We start to work into looking at what it manifests itself as. If a belief system fosters creation, cooperation and love as well as laughter, then it's good. Matter of fact, HaShem Himself laid down those rules in the Torah. Incidentally, they were perfect as they sat, it's only the influences of those that think they know better than Him, that messed it up.

Mohammed and Ishmael were two of the first people (who were supposed to be prophets) that allowed influences to sculpt the way they made things, like their religion.

They wanted to dominate (because Hagar was pissed about not getting the Blessing for Ishmael), and she was jealous.

Remember when the Greeks and Romans talked about Jealousy? The Trojan War was fought because of something like that......

Whatever your parents teach, that is what you learn. Remember when it says in the Bible that "the sins of the father are visited upon the son"?

Hagar taught her children badly.

And the rest? Well......Mohamed ended up learning from his mother (as most people do) and tried to steal the Blessing from Abraham and Sarah.

Issac was the One, not Ishmael.

Well.......if you've ever stirred a cup of coffee with cream and sugar, if you drop the milk into the center slowly, you will see it begin to mix up.

Stir it with a spoon? You change the whole thing, and it is now permeated with whatever was added.

What does this have to do with Allah, Ishmael and Mohamed? Well.....Allah was the one that influenced them.......Ishmael passed it on.......Mohamed decided to put it into practice.

Don't get me wrong.....there were some decent things about what he did......getting rid of all the idols in Mecca was one of them. In that sense, he followed HaShem.

But.....taking it to the level of what he did was very wrong. And trying to say that there was only one way to get to God? Well.....that is also wrong....you also see it in the religious fanatics (no matter what religion) every day.

Fred Phelps is someone that follows the Islamic belief system. Personally? I think he'd be happier in Iraq, because that way, he could kill people.

And.....when you paint a picture like what Islam does today? You can't help but see the evil in all of it.

There are your fucking references. Use your own idiotic life Sucking Moron.

abs' comments on jihad were right on target....you have to reconized that..sunni...the evolution of jihad into killing others is a real bastardation of the concept...i think you both will admit that...

i read every word and understood it all....all and all....abs is very correct with this biblical info..

good comment on fred phelps..then you have idiots like gary birdsong

i am not getting into that damned reference bullshit.....i said what i said..and that is what i mean...good try sunni....
reference , schmeference. If you like Biker/Sailor's brand of hate mongering it's all good, isn't it?

i am not getting into that damned reference bullshit.....i said what i said..and that is what i mean...good try sunni....
reference , schmeference. If you like Biker/Sailor's brand of hate mongering it's all good, isn't it?

Actually, Dirtbag.......it's not hate mongering......

The truth is, it is speaking out against what is evil, in support of what is right.....

BTW.......

If there are ANY Islamic mother fuckers out there........lemmie give you some info......

My address is on my box. You may know it better as Amarillo, TX

If ya wanna argue, as well as die, send me a PM....I'll tell ya where my street address is.....

Wanna play?

Actually, Dirtbag.......it's not hate mongering......

The truth is, it is speaking out against what is evil, in support of what is right.....

BTW.......

If there are ANY Islamic mother fuckers out there........lemmie give you some info......

My address is on my box. You may know it better as Amarillo, TX

If ya wanna argue, as well as die, send me a PM....I'll tell ya where my street address is.....

Wanna play?

knock it off, Rob. no threats-you know that.

Forum List

Back