WANTED: Moderate Monkeys

One is a sometimes meaningless label that starts with an 'M', and the other is a 'C' word label, even if not THE 'C' word label?

:dunno:

Increasing the size and scope of government to help "fix" our never ending problems.

The question is are you part of the solution or part of the problem.

I'm not for either party, so I must be part of the problem, eh?

Truth be told Votto, as long as you remember to suck it up, pick SOMEone for each elected office on your ballot, and vote with that attitude, you're part of the solution.

Blind party loyalty is a problem.

THE problem remains the legal corruption that's built in to both the spend side AND the revenue side of our public budgets.

The question is are you part of the solution or part of the problem.

I'm not for either party, so I must be part of the problem, eh?

Truth be told Votto, as long as you remember to suck it up, pick SOMEone for each elected office on your ballot, and vote with that attitude, you're part of the solution.

Blind party loyalty is a problem.

THE problem remains the legal corruption that's built in to both the spend side AND the revenue side of our public budgets.

Not really.

The truth of the matter is that each candidate follows their party line. Watching the debates among democrats and republicans was like watching different people support pretty much all the same things......except maybe Ron Paul. He was actually different.

In the end, Clint Eastwoods "empty suit" skit about sums it up for me. They are the monkeys that will all do pretty much the same things, just like "W" and Obama have done.

Forum List

Back