Life is Good
Jul 27, 2009
the road less traveled
kennedy-wanted-for-treason.jpg

Wanted for Treason.

Poster circulated around Dallas in the days leading up to his murder -

JFK was a traitor to the US because he:

1) Betrayed the US Constitution, which he swore to uphold:
He is turning over the sovereignty of the U.S. over to the communist controlled United Nations.
He is betraying our friends (Cuba, Patanga, Portugal) and befriending our enemies (Russia, Yugoslavia, Poland)
2) He has been WRONG on innumerable issues effecting the security of the US (United Nations-Berlin Wall-Missile Removal-Cuba-Wheat Deals-Test Ban treaty, etc)
3) He has been lax in enforcing Communist Registration laws
4) He has given support and encouragement to the Communist inspired racial riots
5) He has illegally invaded a Sovereign State with federal troops.
6) He has consistently appointed anti-Christians to Federal Office: Upholds the Supreme Court in it's anti-Christian rulings
Aliens and known Communists abound in federal offices.
7) He has been caught in fantastic LIES to the American people (including personal ones like his previous divorce and marriage)

Gee, does this ever sound familiar.

Wanted for Treason.

He is turning over the sovereignty of the U.S. over to the communist controlled United Nations.
He is betraying our friends (Cuba, Patanga, Portugal) and befriending our enemies (Russia, Yugoslavia, Poland)
2) He has been WRONG on innumerable issues effecting the security of the US (United Nations-Berlin Wall-Missile Removal-Cuba-Wheat Deals-Test Ban treaty, etc)
4) He has given support and encouragement to the Communist inspired racial riots
6) He has consistently appointed anti-Christians to Federal Office: Upholds the Supreme Court in it's anti-Christian rulings
7) He has been caught in fantastic LIES to the American people (including personal ones like his previous divorce and marriage)

It sure does sound familiar! Seems that the ultra Conservatives never really understand much outside of hyperbole and lunacy.

Wanted for Treason.

Frightening! And I will never forgive the right wingers who started this same crap on Obama if Obama is assassinated....

I know that may sound unchristian like, for someone like me who claims to be a Christian...but it is honestly how I feel....

and I am not that nuts over the mediocre job Obama has done since he has been in office, but I also know he has been given platitudes more to deal with than most presidents....

also, to be fair....is there something like this that was out there for President Bush, when he was in office....did left wingers list treasonous things on President Bush in a Wanted poster???

Wanted for Treason.

I remember hearing about this but never saw the flyers. It is amazing that the right wing rhetoric never changes. I only hope the lunatic ringe does not take it to heart

Treason? Huh? He certainly is one of our most overrated Presidents... but treason? I don't think so.

While I never saw any posters such as this on Bush, myself and many others, stated that treason was committed in the Plame Affair. And I still maintain that was the case.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Treason? Huh? He certainly is one of our most overrated Presidents... but treason? I don't think so.

Really? We went to the moon. And created the technology that we are communicating on in doing that.

JFK wasn't Pres in 1969. Actually, he'd been dead for a couple months... or years as the case may be. Hey, I'm not bashing the guy.. I just think had he not been shot, we wouldn't be wasting much air on him.

also, to be fair....is there something like this that was out there for President Bush, when he was in office....did left wingers list treasonous things on President Bush in a Wanted poster???

I'm pretty sure you can still buy "George Bush: International Terrorist" t-shirts.

It's what ALL politicians do........lie and mislead, is there one anyone here that can name one president in the past that has a flawless reputation, and a 'I love my country, it's constitution, and it's people', type of individual? :eek:

I'm pretty sure you can still buy "George Bush: International Terrorist" t-shirts.

Of course there is.... I saw some douchebag wearing one at an Exhorder concert.

Absolutely there was......

Lets see. Kennedy was assasinated nearly 50 years ago.
It seems, based on the responses of most to this so far that this is the first anyone saw of this flyer. And all of you are quite involved in political debate.

So likely, this was quite limited in circulation and more likely than not, just a small group made it up and hung it in their basement.

So then you imply, based on this:

ALL conservatives think this of ALL democratic Presidents.

Man on man. You guys will dig up ANYTHING to try to make the right look bad.

Quite pathetic.

Yea you Left Wing nutters never said those things about Republican Politicians. Yea we believe that. I guess the Left Wing nutters just assume everyone forgot about their disgusting & deranged behavior when the other side had power. Well i hate to break it to ya. Most haven't forgotten. Nice try though.

Yea you Left Wing nutters never said those things about Republican Politicians. Yea we believe that. I guess the Left Wing nutters just assume everyone forgot about their disgusting & deranged behavior when the other side had power. Well i hate to break it to ya. Most haven't forgotten. Nice try though.

The difference?

The left claimed Bush lied all the time but rarely proved anything.

The right claims that Obama lies frequently and produce film to prove it and the left says "Big deal, Bush lied too"

Really? We went to the moon. And created the technology that we are communicating on in doing that.

JFK wasn't Pres in 1969. Actually, he'd been dead for a couple months... or years as the case may be. Hey, I'm not bashing the guy.. I just think had he not been shot, we wouldn't be wasting much air on him.
In the 35 months JFK was in office he kick started the space program, established the Peace Corp, pushed hard for what became the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and had the Soviets pull their missiles out of Cuba.

History is a bitch, ain't it?

Forum List

Back