Wanted For Treason Sign

I'd like to see something to back that statement up, myself. I migh not agree with the Democrats, but doubt they're any more criminal than Republicans.

At the end of the day, a dirty dog politician is a dirty dog politician.

Well unless you consider union members going door to door lying to people about the outcome of a republican victory to get a vote not underhanded, or bussing in voters from section 8 neiborhoods and giving them food coupons for a democratic vote legal... You tell me...

I'd like to see something to back that statement up, myself. I migh not agree with the Democrats, but doubt they're any more criminal than Republicans.

At the end of the day, a dirty dog politician is a dirty dog politician.

What about saying they wish VP Cheney would get killed or die?!? Last I knew it was illegal to threaten the President or VP?

What about saying they wish VP Cheney would get killed or die?!? Last I knew it was illegal to threaten the President or VP?

I see ... you use the idiotic actions of a few extremists to justify your own?

But the minute some moron like Fred Phelps claims what he does in the name of Christianity, WHO yells loudest when the lefties start dogpiling?

I don't care WHAT Democrats/liberals do. That sign belongs in a MAD magazine, not in an newspaper, and certainly not representing the conservative voice in this country on a street corner. Doing the very thing you accuse them of is they epitome of hypocrisy.

Well unless you consider union members going door to door lying to people about the outcome of a republican victory to get a vote not underhanded, or bussing in voters from section 8 neiborhoods and giving them food coupons for a democratic vote legal... You tell me...

no...you show US where those are anything more than isolated incidents and are indicative, to use your words, that "most of the grassroots inner workings of the democratic party other than what the Faux news and talk radio feeds them are underhanded or outright illegle[sic]"

all that is is more blustering bullshit from the master. get a life. get a clue.

no...you show US where those are anything more than isolated incidents and are indicative, to use your words, that "most of the grassroots inner workings of the democratic party other than what the Faux news and talk radio feeds them are underhanded or outright illegle[sic]"

all that is is more blustering bullshit from the master. get a life. get a clue.

This is common practice thru-out ALL of New Jersey... These are not isolated incedents and you know it...

This is common practice thru-out ALL of New Jersey... These are not isolated incedents and you know it...

How the fuck do YOU know what I know? I most certainly do NOT know what goes on in New Jersey local politics. I do know what goes on in Maine local politics and Illinois local politics and I have a pretty good idea of what goes on in national democratic politics....and most of the grassroots inner workings of the democratic party are MOST DEFINITELY NOT underhanded or outright illegle[sic] YOU ARE A LYING SACK OF SHIT.

but that comes as a surprise to no one....trust me.

I get pretty tired of Bush fans, calling democrats traitors. It used to never happen in this country.

What never used to happen in this country, is elected Democrat leaders deliberately opposing programs that had been hurting our enemies and generally benefitting our country and her allies, simply for the purpose of humiliating and harming the Commander in Chief by encouraging and causing America's defeat, indifferent to the real consequences of that defeat.

The only people who used to do that in the past (Benedict Arnold, Tokyo Rose etc.) were very few, and correctly called "traitors". They were indeed convicted of treason. Why should the reaction be any different now, merely because the people doing it are more numerous, and hold elected office?

What never used to happen in this country, is elected Democrat leaders deliberately opposing programs that had been hurting our enemies and generally benefitting our country and her allies, simply for the purpose of humiliating and harming the Commander in Chief by encouraging and causing America's defeat, indifferent to the real consequences of that defeat.

The only people who used to do that in the past (Benedict Arnold, Tokyo Rose etc.) were very few, and correctly called "traitors". They were indeed convicted of treason. Why should the reaction be any different now, merely because the people doing it are more numerous, and hold elected office?

what if the president convinced you that every american needed to wear a GPS monitoring device because it would "hurt our enemies and generally benefit our country and her allies"? Would you submit to that?

I love it when people who have no real first hand knowledge of the inner workings of the democratic party other than what the Faux news and talk radio feeds them try to tell someone who serves in the trenches of the democratic party at the county committee level who is running HIS party. That is really fucking funny.

Agreed!

They should stick to what they know.

I see ... you use the idiotic actions of a few extremists to justify your own?

But the minute some moron like Fred Phelps claims what he does in the name of Christianity, WHO yells loudest when the lefties start dogpiling?

I don't care WHAT Democrats/liberals do. That sign belongs in a MAD magazine, not in an newspaper, and certainly not representing the conservative voice in this country on a street corner. Doing the very thing you accuse them of is they epitome of hypocrisy.

Ummmm it was Edwards and his wife saying that.............

Ummmm it was Edwards and his wife saying that.............

Look at your previous statement. I see this all too often, and more than once from you. Wishing someone dead while tasteless, is NOT communicating a threat to that person. I believe it is actually unlawful to communicate a direct threat to anyone, VP or not.

And since I consider Edwards a shyster lawyer and general kook, my statement covers him, no?

Please open up a dictionary to the word "threaten"

It isn't a coincidence that every board you've been on, everyone thinks you're uneducated, incredibly unintelligent, and speaking without a shred of knowledge about how our American political system works.

I think your right person to ask this: why do you not like fox, is it because they dont agree with you, or because they are not as liberal as the other stations :eusa_angel:

I love it when people who have no real first hand knowledge of the inner workings of the democratic party other than what the Faux news and talk radio feeds them try to tell someone who serves in the trenches of the democratic party at the county committee level who is running HIS party. That is really fucking funny.

Forum List

Back