Wanted For Treason Sign

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
reidtraitormn6.jpg

Me too. As this thread demonstrates, they've been taken over by far right religious kooks, and Joe McCarthy-type ultra-nationalists.

LOL, you can't make up your mind can you? Is this like the Bush is a evil genius but unable to tie his own shoe laces thing? The "far" right has no power what so ever in the National Republican party. The party booted them years ago.

Claiming Bush is far right is absolutely knee slapping hilarious.

LOL, you can't make up your mind can you? Is this like the Bush is a evil genius but unable to tie his own shoe laces thing? The "far" right has no power what so ever in the National Republican party. The party booted them years ago.

Claiming Bush is far right is absolutely knee slapping hilarious.

like claiming Clinton is far left...or that the far left controls the democratic party.

like claiming Clinton is far left...or that the far left controls the democratic party.

I don't know WHAT Clinton was before he ran for President. I know he moved himself to the center to appeal to moderates when he ran for President.

And the far left DOES control the Democrat party.

I don't know WHAT Clinton was before he ran for President. I know he moved himself to the center to appeal to moderates when he ran for President.

And the far left DOES control the Democrat party.

Well if you think Bush is far right, I guess you could honestly believe the Democratic party was run by moderates. Doesn't make it true, but hey if your that stupid.....

Well if you think Bush is far right, I guess you could honestly believe the Democratic party was run by moderates. Doesn't make it true, but hey if your that stupid.....

I love it when people who have no real first hand knowledge of the inner workings of the democratic party other than what the Faux news and talk radio feeds them try to tell someone who serves in the trenches of the democratic party at the county committee level who is running HIS party. That is really fucking funny.

Bush isn't far right. never has been that I know of. He couldn't have been Governor of Texas two consecutive terms if he was.

What once were called "moderate democrats" are now called "NeoCons."

To address the original post, I might not agree with Reid on most anything, but I don't believe him guilty of treason anymore than I beleive Bush is guilty of treason.

and I don't want to try and be a spelling fascista, but it really is kind of funny to watch someone continually mistake "your" for "you're" calling someone else stupid. Did you PASS third grade grammar or not? Did the difference between possessive pronouns and contraction's just somehow fly right over your fucking head? I have NEVER seen you use that word correctly!

Bush isn't far right. never has been that I know of. He couldn't have been Governor of Texas two consecutive terms if he was.

What once were called "moderate democrats" are now called "NeoCons."

To address the original post, I might not agree with Reid on most anything, but I don't believe him guilty of treason anymore than I beleive Bush is guilty of treason.

Well, this is decent of you.

I get pretty tired of Bush fans, calling democrats traitors. It used to never happen in this country. Back in the 1970, 1980s, and into the 1990s, Democrats and republicans disagreed strongly, but they never resorted to calling each other traitors.

Well, this is decent of you.

I get pretty tired of Bush fans, calling democrats traitors. It used to never happen in this country. Back in the 1970, 1980s, and into the 1990s, Democrats and republicans disagreed strongly, but they never resorted to calling each other traitors.

I agree. I think the rhetoric and insults has gotten out of hand. But it's from both sides. Bush has been accused of treason on this board, more than once by at least one liberal who is currently a member.

Treason is a specific crime in which specific parameters must be met ... intent being one of them.

No one can prove either Reid or Bush have anything but the best of intentions, no matter how we may disagree with one or the other.

I agree. I think the rhetoric and insults has gotten out of hand. But it's from both sides. Bush has been accused of treason on this board, more than once by at least one liberal who is currently a member.

Treason is a specific crime in which specific parameters must be met ... intent being one of them.

No one can prove either Reid or Bush have anything but the best of intentions, no matter how we may disagree with one or the other.

bravo......zulu!

I love it when people who have no real first hand knowledge of the inner workings of the democratic party other than what the Faux news and talk radio feeds them try to tell someone who serves in the trenches of the democratic party at the county committee level who is running HIS party. That is really fucking funny.

It is funny... Considering the fact that most of the grassroots "inner workings of the democratic party other than what the Faux news and talk radio feeds them" are underhanded or outright illegle

It is funny... Considering the fact that most of the grassroots "inner workings of the democratic party other than what the Faux news and talk radio feeds them" are underhanded or outright illegle

where did you learn that little interesting tidbit?

Every month we meet at the city hall. we NEVER talk about anything underhanded or illegal.

you are a fucking weirdo.

I'd like to see something to back that statement up, myself. I migh not agree with the Democrats, but doubt they're any more criminal than Republicans.

At the end of the day, a dirty dog politician is a dirty dog politician.

Note carefully that not one Liberal has complained when liberals on this board call our troops terrorists, mass murderers and Nazi's. Nor has there been any outrage about calling our president a liar, a terrorists, accused of plotting and executing 9/11.... on and on.

But say something bad about a democrat and watch the fur fly.

Forum List

Back