Want to see Butt Hurt?

Here is an example of a serious butt hurt:

Stars React to Donald Trump's Treatment of CNN's Jim Acosta Following Heated Press Conference

Poor Donald, his narcissistic personality disorder got a rude jolt by the loss of the H. of Rep.; against all legal advice he dumped Sessions today in a blatant attempt to change the discussion. The reality that the swamp was cleaned up by the vote caused Trump to once again stumble into a charge of Obstruction of Justice.
What's even funnier was Acosta's reaction to the girl, he was like, get away, ew a woman touching me, leave me alone..... he was fking great. Probably how he acts in bed. ew, ew, don't touch me, I'm Jim...... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A performance by Trump providing further proof that he’s unfit to be president, that he has no understanding as to the role of a free press, and Trump’s contempt for a free press.

It’s the role and responsibility of a free press to ask tough questions, questions elected officials may not like and may not want to answer.

It is neither ‘rude’ nor ‘terrible’ of a reporter to ask those tough questions.

And Trump’s attempt to silence that reporter will fail, as all tyrants fail in their efforts to oppose a free press.
jones how come you never answer even the easy questions thrown at you about some of the crap you throw up around here?...hey just wonderin....
the left never answer. NEVER!!!!! always a question answer, rather than an answer. They're hilarious nut jobs.:auiqs.jpg:

The concept of a dialogue escapes these genius's

Stars React to Donald Trump's Treatment of CNN's Jim Acosta Following Heated Press Conference

Poor Donald, his narcissistic personality disorder got a rude jolt by the loss of the H. of Rep.; against all legal advice he dumped Sessions today in a blatant attempt to change the discussion. The reality that the swamp was cleaned up by the vote caused Trump to once again stumble into a charge of Obstruction of Justice.

LMAO We see butt hurt every day when you post your drivel.

Keep it up. Its good for a laugh.

Trump's reaction to the losses of seats once held by Republicans includes Governors, hundreds of State Law Makers (plus six state legislatures) and Mayors across our nation.

His initial remarks were delusional, but that's not a big surprise.
It was a foreseeable outcome to a midterm election Wry. No Blue Wave.
I'm thinking you're the one who is butt hurt over this election. The repubs gained in the Senate.
Suck it up, cupcake.

Poor Donald, his narcissistic personality disorder got a rude jolt by the loss of the H. of Rep.; against all legal advice he dumped Sessions today in a blatant attempt to change the discussion.

And Acosta behaved like a complete gentleman, right, hack?

He who seeks the Truth must be assertive, he who obscures the truth, is nasty and defensive.
Look in the mirror and repeat those words, Wry.

Trump's reaction to the losses of seats once held by Republicans includes Governors, hundreds of State Law Makers (plus six state legislatures) and Mayors across our nation.

I'm thinking you're the one who is butt hurt over this election. The repubs gained in the Senate.
Suck it up, cupcake.

I'm pleased, the D's won the House, turned seven governors, six state legislators and 329 state law makers. Trump's running scared, continues to ignore his legal advisers and fired Sessions.

"cupcake", you know better, but I promised the mods to go high when people like you go low.

Suck it up, cupcake.

I'm pleased, the D's won the House, turned seven governors, six state legislators and 329 state law makers. Trump's running scared, continues to ignore his legal advisers and fired Sessions.

"cupcake", you know better, but I promised the mods to go high when people like you go low.
Trump isn't running scared, Wry....only in your mind. He has the Senate....a stronger hold on the Senate.
Thank God Sessions is gone, he was nothing but a ghost when he held his position.
I still think you're butt hurt over this, cupcake.

Suck it up, cupcake.

Trump isn't running scared, Wry....only in your mind. He has the Senate....a stronger hold on the Senate.
Thank God Sessions is gone, he was nothing but a ghost when he held his position.
I still think you're butt hurt over this, cupcake.

“According to ABC News’s projections, they flipped three seats and lost one, with three more races (Montana, Florida, Arizona) not yet called, though Republicans lead in all three. If those three straggler races are confirmed for the GOP, the party’s majority will expand from 51 seats to 54, with a runoff election in Mississippi still to come.”
With Republicans keeping Senate, get ready for a flood of Trump judges

“…since Democrats did not take the Senate, they did not gain the power to block Trump’s Supreme Court, Cabinet, and other nominees for the next two years. So Trump will continue to have the upper hand in confirming judges to lifetime posts.Live election results: control of Congress

For those of us who voted for Trump based on the Supreme Court…..the midterms could have been worse.

The change in the Senate makes the transformation of the judiciary more do-able.

The GOP supporters seek to pack the Courts with conservative ideologues, so they can repeal of Brown v. the Board of Education, and have require every black person to prove they are not descendants of a slave to be able to vote. If they cannot prove it, they cannot vote.

Hey asshole remember the Daily Caller reporter harassing BO while at a press briefing? The reaction was wide and far against the Daily Caller as it should have been now Acosta does the same thing and he is defended by two faced hacks like you.

Funny, hypocrite—you whine arid dry rivers of crocodile tears over Justice Kavanaugh's alleged abuse of Dr. Ford yet rejoice as Acosta assaults a WH intern live on national TV. America has become a slow burning fuse of assholes.

A performance by Trump providing further proof that he’s unfit to be president, that he has no understanding as to the role of a free press, and Trump’s contempt for a free press.

It’s the role and responsibility of a free press to ask tough questions, questions elected officials may not like and may not want to answer.

It is neither ‘rude’ nor ‘terrible’ of a reporter to ask those tough questions.

And Trump’s attempt to silence that reporter will fail, as all tyrants fail in their efforts to oppose a free press.
jones how come you never answer even the easy questions thrown at you about some of the crap you throw up around here?...hey just wonderin....
the left never answer. NEVER!!!!! always a question answer, rather than an answer. They're hilarious nut jobs.:auiqs.jpg:

The concept of a dialogue escapes these genius's

It's called Critical Theory, friend what them Dems do to us normal folk. And Deconstructionism. See, that way, them Dems can deny fact to fact's face and be celebrated across academia fer doing it.

Suck it up, cupcake.

Trumps running scared?? I doubt that. Not much scares that man.

Sessions deserved to get fired. He wasn't doing the job. Whitaker will.

Sucks to be you cupcake.

Forum List

Back