Want to live in Mexico?

I am just doing some math here. St louis city is rather bad. We just dont have days where 99 bodies are found though. Even when a WASP serial killer is on the loose.

So i believe Mexico is more of a hell hole than our worst ghetto.

But it is still less violent than any war fought by the US.

I am just doing some math here. St louis city is rather bad. We just dont have days where 99 bodies are found though. Even when a WASP serial killer is on the loose.

Good morning murkin.:eusa_hand:
Mexico is a COUNTRY. I know. Amazing revelation !
México Is Larger Than England, France, Spain And Germany Combined.
I know.You didn't know that.
St Louis is a shithole on 2 sides of a sewer.
Small difference.
Mexico has awesome places to visit or live. So does murka..........St Louis aint one of them.

[México Is Larger Than England, France, Spain And Germany Combined.

And yet it didn't send one soldier to fight against
Hitler's Nazi Germany during WW2.

I think that says all we need to know about Mexico and its people.​

Last edited:

Not too many people in Mexico have the guts to confront the cartels. Why aren't they helping Calderon with this problem??? It takes 'the home of the brave' to do it. They ain't go it.

Have you ever been to either? Adjust the murders for population and you'll find that USA ghettos are even more dangerous than Iraq in 2003.

Have you ever been to either? Adjust the murders for population and you'll find that USA ghettos are even more dangerous than Iraq in 2003.

More people have been killed in Mexico than in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. 36,000 have been killed in Mexico, and climbing, since 2006. So yes, Mexico IS a hell hole and worse than any ghetto in the USA.

Especially sixty years ago they were probably still a little upset about what we now call the southwest united states. Did Ireland declare war?

[Especially sixty years ago they were probably still a little upset about what we now call the southwest united states. ?

What did that have to do with saving THE WORLD? But it does show the world how a United States run by Latin Americans will contribute nothing to the world when help is needed.

[ Did Ireland declare war?

^ Ireland
Despite being neutral, Ireland suffered casualties. In 1995 Irish Taoiseach(Prime Minister)John Bruton claimed at least 10,000 Irish were killed serving in the British or Commonwealth armed forces.[201] The civilian death figure includes 33 Irish merchantmen were killed when a U-Boat torpedoed the SS Irish Pine (1919) and deaths caused by the presumably accidental bombing of Ireland in three instances.[202

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There were many countries that didn't declare war against Germany or Japan but were effected by WW2. Think of all the tiny islands that were bombed and islanders that were killed. Mexicans actually benefitted from the war as there people got jobs from the US yet didn't sacrifice troops like Brazil did.

I vote we wait till the drug cartels take over. Then get a war declaration which will be cleared by the U.N if the drug cartels are in charge. The U.S then attacks, all air assaults to avoid U.S casualities naturally. The result is perfect, Mexico without the Mexicans.

I vote we wait till the drug cartels take over. Then get a war declaration which will be cleared by the U.N if the drug cartels are in charge. The U.S then attacks, all air assaults to avoid U.S casualities naturally. The result is perfect, Mexico without the Mexicans.

Turn Mexico into a center for immigrants from around the world. Let's see those monkeys go crazy when their culture is taken away by invading immigrants from the eastern hemisphere.

Forum List

Back