Want to know why Republicans will lose in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Republicans can't win in November unless they can overcome the current 18 point gender gap disadvantage in the swing states,

and there's no indication currently that they can.

My party touted Obama as the next savior of this great nation. A lot of the base in our party are now disappointed in him and will not vote for him again, Tor.
Obama duped me once with his ability to speak, but now, I as a democrat know better and won't revisit that vote in the upcoming election. I'm disappointed in my party passing the Obamacare and the spending my party has been doing. I just don't like the direction my party has taken us. :D

Me either

The Republicans can't win in November unless they can overcome the current 18 point gender gap disadvantage in the swing states,

and there's no indication currently that they can.

Good thing he has you in his brain-trust.
BTW.....

...rating agency Egan-Jones downgraded the U.S. credit rating from AA+ to AA, with a negative outlook. The firm cited the country's debt exceeding 100% of GDP.
StreetInsider.com - U.S. Debt Rating Downgraded at Egan-Jones

Last edited:
Because we embrace asshats like this.

“I think that Gloria would be very, very, very impressed with [my penis],” Trump told TMZ’s Harvey Levin. “I think she would have a whole brand new image of Donald Trump.”

This sort of thing will REALLY BOOST our already sagging reputation amongst women!

NO! It will hurt to know why, I may have to change. I have more then hope
I'm reading my Foxfacts sheet. WWW!:eusa_boohoo:

There are many things that I am not sure about however I am sure Donald trump is not running for President so who cares what he says.

Because we embrace asshats like this.

“I think that Gloria would be very, very, very impressed with [my penis],” Trump told TMZ’s Harvey Levin. “I think she would have a whole brand new image of Donald Trump.”

This sort of thing will REALLY BOOST our already sagging reputation amongst women!

Holy Christ you're an ass.

I'm beginning to think my only choices for a possible WINNING republican candidate are fictional or deceased at this point.

What you're really beginning to think is that no one is buying your attempt to pose as a Republican.

Trump is a great example of Pub dupe idiocy, like Perry, Santorum, Newt,etc etc oh ROMNEY LOL...

And together they neutralize the likes of Pelosi, Ried, Obama, Biden, Maddow, Shultz.

But when it comes to stupidity, you are cut above the rest. :razz::razz:

Want to know why Republicans will lose in November?

'Cause they so disconnected from the real world???

:confused:

First, they come-up with signs that say:

NOW.....they've got an org called.....Team America!!!!......seriously!!

532.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmuPc8_SWQ]Team America - America Fuck Yeah - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIPljGWGNt4]Team America: World Police (1/10) Movie CLIP - Team America Intro (2004) HD - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZc-fXHTSt8]Team America - Hammer Sence - YouTube[/ame]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back