28.3 KB · Views: 102
  • $sirallen.jpg
    $sirallen.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 80
  • $rahm5.jpg
    $rahm5.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 68
Clearly it's all of the Denim.

Things really went down hill after we adopted more casual standards of attire. Gents in Fedoras and shiny shoes and Ladies wearing gloves and silk stockings would never behave in such an uncouth fashion.

Kids today are pussies, they don't want confrontation unless they have you outnumbered 10 to 1 .........

Last edited:
Then leave my party you racist asshole and find a party the embraces racism.

You make me want to puke you piece of shit.

Do you have documents for this?

I have one for you, you intellectually dishonest piece of filth.

4446870604_372194a7bd_o.jpg

Flash mob disrupts South Street | Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/21/2010

What a disgrace, look at the pictures to see what the problem is

Are you a Tea Party member?

Interesting you'd say that, there has been more violence in just one of these riots than there have been in all the tea parties combined. But the tea parties are a "violent" group ........:cuckoo:

To an extent, kids are taking their cues from what they see on television. Nothing is done in a civil manner anymore. Screaming, marching, punching, shoving, carrying loaded guns and threats of violence are the norm.

Flash mob disrupts South Street | Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/21/2010

What a disgrace, look at the pictures to see what the problem is

Anyone with half a fucking brain can figure out this guy is a racist piece of shit by what he said and the picture he posted.

Defend him if you wish.

I refuse to allow some asshole like this to feel comfortable in my party.

He needs to get his ass to another party.

Was that picture doctored also ? ..... :lol:

Curfews may be the only solution. At least in the business districts. I love South Street but shit like this will make me think twice before visiting again.

Curfews instituted by some gubmit agency of the city? Oh my, I can see the lawsuits now over restricting free speech.

Anyone with half a fucking brain can figure out this guy is a racist piece of shit by what he said and the picture he posted.

Defend him if you wish.

I refuse to allow some asshole like this to feel comfortable in my party.

He needs to get his ass to another party.

Please provide documentation, you racist piece of filth.

Are you a Tea Party member?

Interesting you'd say that, there has been more violence in just one of these riots than there have been in all the tea parties combined. But the tea parties are a "violent" group ........:cuckoo:

To an extent, kids are taking their cues from what they see on television. Nothing is done in a civil manner anymore. Screaming, marching, punching, shoving, carrying loaded guns and threats of violence are the norm.

Some of the fear and hatred mongering over recent years is becoming ripe for harvest.
You reap what you sow.

Forum List

Back