Want To Experience Obama Hellcare Up Close In Person?

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Go To Any VA or County Hospital. Especially Harris County Texas' LBJ and/or Ben Taub. Then ask your congressperson to Repeal and really Reform.

My (R) knee cap was blown off in Danang Viet Nam circa 1969. After discharged I went to the VA Hospital - James J. Peters VA Medical Center - in the Bronx NY in May 1972. That was my last and only visit. That was an awful awful experience. The staff - including the doctors were not motivated to see the patients. They got paid even if they saw no patients at all, The VA "care' will be the standard of care in all of the US very very soon.

Go To Any VA or County Hospital. Especially Harris County Texas' LBJ and/or Ben Taub. Then ask your congressperson to Repeal and really Reform.

My (R) knee cap was blown off in Danang Viet Nam circa 1969. After discharged I went to the VA Hospital - James J. Peters VA Medical Center - in the Bronx NY in May 1972. That was my last and only visit. That was an awful awful experience. The staff - including the doctors were not motivated to see the patients. They got paid even if they saw no patients at all, The VA "care' will be the standard of care in all of the US very very soon.

What does any of this have to do with the recently passed healthcare bill?

As everyone knows, there is not any Public Option or national healthcare in it. It is all privtely run. Now, if you point is that we need to expand the healthcare bill....I'm with you

The relationship is clear : that the lousy socialized healthcare which is being currently experienced at the VA and County Hospitals will be extended to the Nation as a whole.

As everyone knows, there is not any Public Option or national healthcare in it. It is all privtely run. Now, if you point is that we need to expand the healthcare bill....I'm with you

Obama Hellcare has a built in public options and the private insurors will eventually go belly up.

The relationship is clear : that the lousy socialized healthcare which is being currently experienced at the VA and County Hospitals will be extended to the Nation as a whole.

Obama Hellcare has a built in public options and the private insurors will eventually go belly up.

How can this be when there is no Government run healthcare in the bill?

Do you even know what you are talking about? You are using rightwing talking points that became irrelevant six months ago

How do insurers go "belly up" if they have 33 million new customers?

Last edited:

And you still wouldn't have experienced it, because those are example of socialized medicine.
Obamacare is through private insurance companies and through private doctors. So if you want to experience Obamacare, go to any doctor office or hospital.

Last edited:

The experience in Massachusetts
belies the claim that compulsory health insurance brings down health care costs. The "shared responsibility" ruse allows Massachusetts politicians to declare success for a compulsory health insurance scheme whose actual costs reveal it to be a failure. Massachusetts also demonstrates that compulsory health insurance enables, and ultimately requires, politicians and government bureaus to control nearly all aspects of health care and medical practice.

belies the claim that compulsory health insurance brings down health care costs. The "shared responsibility" ruse allows Massachusetts politicians to declare success for a compulsory health insurance scheme whose actual costs reveal it to be a failure. Massachusetts also demonstrates that compulsory health insurance enables, and ultimately requires, politicians and government bureaus to control nearly all aspects of health care and medical practice.

It does nothing of the kind. Do you have references from a reputable source?

If you don't like the "Socialized healthcare" provided by the VA, cough up money like the rest of us and go to a private hospital

It does nothing of the kind. Do you have references from a reputable source?

A Link was provided.

But you fuckers are determined to reinvent the wheel.

If you don't like the "Socialized healthcare" provided by the VA, cough up money like the rest of us and go to a private hospital

Obama Hellcare will greatly benefit Mexican doctors and hospitals. A health care industry will flourish on Mexico's Northern border.

Do you even know what you are talking about? You are using rightwing talking points that became irrelevant six months ago

Ooops, foul called. this is a warning, do not use reason when engaged with a RW fringer. They will not understand, and will become very angry if by chance they actually wonder if what they belief on faith maybe false.

Ooops, foul called. this is a warning, do not use reason when engaged with a RW fringer. They will not understand, and will become very angry if by chance they actually wonder if what they belief on faith maybe false.

Either he is one stupid motherfucker or he is a member of the Obama camp

And you still wouldn't have experienced it, because those are example of socialized medicine.
Obamacare is through private insurance companies and through private doctors. So if you want to experience Obamacare, go to any doctor office or hospital.

cannon-table-massachusetts-experience.jpg

Do you even read the crap you post?

More people are now insured.

Waiting times to see a Cardiologist have decreased- Great news
Waiting times to see a dermatologist have increased- Who cares

Forum List

Back