Want to end illegal immigration?

As I see the decision personally:
It seems as though we have several Objectives - in no particular order:
  1. Prevent the illegals form coming (back) over
  2. Get the illegals to leave
  3. Prevent illegals from taking jobs away from american citizens
  4. Prevent illegals from sucking from the tit of the american taxpayer (in the form of education, healthcare etc.)
However the best idea is to eliminate the minimum wage in the USA.
Fortunately it's not up to you, as this is ignorant, hateful idiocy.

the whole idea of artificially conceived borders is stupid....

No it's not. YOU depend upon it.
Really now?

You wouldn't be in a position to shoot your mouth off like this without borders. A weak link like you probably wouldn't be around at all.
I realize borders cannot exist without a state to enforce them....

YOU would not exist without a state that protects the weakest of the herd.

4. Prevent illegals from sucking from the tit of the american taxpayer (in the form of education, healthcare etc.)

Should Illegal Polish Immigrants In Chicago Be Deported?

CHICAGO -- Polish native Andrezj "Peter" Derezinski came to the U.S. 18 years ago
Mr. Derezinski is scheduled to be deported. On July 13, 2006, a police officer stopped him for talking on his cellphone while driving, in violation of a ban here. The officer found that Mr. Derezinski was in the U.S. unlawfully. He had overstayed a tourist visa and then ignored a deportation order in the mid-1990s.
Many illegals came here with visas from Ireland, India, Poland, etc. They stayed in the country after those visas expired. Estimates are up to 45% of the 12 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. are visa over-stayers. Europeans account for 400,000 of them.
The number of foreigners deported from the U.S. has risen steadily, from 116,202 in fiscal 2001, to 240,779 in fiscal 2007.
Chicago is home to some 70,000 Polish illegal immigrants, second only to the city's undocumented Mexican population.
Polish enclaves are abuzz about immigration, community leaders say. Illegal immigration "isn't just a Latino issue," says Frank Spula, president of the Polish-American Alliance. "Polish who overstayed their visas are here with family and property, and they can't just pack up and leave."

Read more: Should Illegal Polish Immigrants In Chicago Be Deported visas illegal immigrants Mexican - Illegal Immigration - City-Data Forum

the whole idea of artificially conceived borders is stupid....

Really now?

You wouldn't be in a position to shoot your mouth off like this without borders. A weak link like you probably wouldn't be around at all.

Assuming you know anything about me.

Really now?

Assuming you know anything about me.

You have made yourself perfectly obvious. You wouldn't last a week without a state that protects the weak.

Should Illegal Polish Immigrants In Chicago Be Deported?

CHICAGO -- Polish native Andrezj "Peter" Derezinski came to the U.S. 18 years ago
Mr. Derezinski is scheduled to be deported. On July 13, 2006, a police officer stopped him for talking on his cellphone while driving, in violation of a ban here. The officer found that Mr. Derezinski was in the U.S. unlawfully. He had overstayed a tourist visa and then ignored a deportation order in the mid-1990s.
Many illegals came here with visas from Ireland, India, Poland, etc. They stayed in the country after those visas expired. Estimates are up to 45% of the 12 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. are visa over-stayers. Europeans account for 400,000 of them.
The number of foreigners deported from the U.S. has risen steadily, from 116,202 in fiscal 2001, to 240,779 in fiscal 2007.
Chicago is home to some 70,000 Polish illegal immigrants, second only to the city's undocumented Mexican population.
Polish enclaves are abuzz about immigration, community leaders say. Illegal immigration "isn't just a Latino issue," says Frank Spula, president of the Polish-American Alliance. "Polish who overstayed their visas are here with family and property, and they can't just pack up and leave."

Read more: Should Illegal Polish Immigrants In Chicago Be Deported visas illegal immigrants Mexican - Illegal Immigration - City-Data Forum

They all should be deported. Doesn't matter what nationality or race they are!

Forum List

Back