Want to buy some Solar shares

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
.....aaannnnndddd they're worthless.......but dont worry big bankers got their cut and have made investor concerns top priority.... Good thing Obama Justice has cleaned up this sector....more worthless paper on the way

Citi criticised by investors over Abengoa collapse
A Spanish renewable energy group has collapsed into insolvency protection, it said on Wednesday, just months after US investment bank Citi led a €100m (£70m) share sale to raise funds for the group.

My brother had this done to him.....broker kept wanting him to invest in commodities but he wouldnt.......guy says give me some money I'll make ya money in the stock market to demonstrate his expertise. Brother relented, stock the guy purchased for him was gone just a month later......

Abengoa Solar has various projects in Spain and the US. In the past two years they received $2.65 billion dollars in loan guarantees from the DOE. In July 2010 Abengoa Solar received a $1.45 billion guarantee for the Solana project, while in June 2011 it received a conditional commitment of a $1.2 billion guarantee for the Mojave Solar project.

Political Entrepreneurship: The Case of Abengoa - IER
(I thought I had heard about his one few weeks back)

I'm thinking about buying shares in solar companies. Somewhere.

The way the technology is moving, solar will be economic in about half of all the households in the United States in about 5 years, even without subsidies.

It may be the single, best investment idea, period.

Abengoa Solar has various projects in Spain and the US. In the past two years they received $2.65 billion dollars in loan guarantees from the DOE. In July 2010 Abengoa Solar received a $1.45 billion guarantee for the Solana project, while in June 2011 it received a conditional commitment of a $1.2 billion guarantee for the Mojave Solar project.

Political Entrepreneurship: The Case of Abengoa - IER
(I thought I had heard about his one few weeks back)
So taxpayers got ripped off too......

Forum List

Back