Want ONE simple law to help curb mass-shootings?

you would put them out of business. Is that not your true goal?

Far, FAR from it......gun manufacturers have extorted special privileges from the corrupt congress by stating that they would stop manufacturing war weapons......The market for such weaponry is HUGE, especially when we are bullshitted (like in Iraq) that it is more "expensive to repatriate weaponry than to leave them there (which then easily wind up in the hands of our enemies....) Nice, isn't it?

Far, FAR from it......gun manufacturers have extorted special privileges from the corrupt congress by stating that they would stop manufacturing war weapons......The market for such weaponry is HUGE, especially when we are bullshitted (like in Iraq) that it is more "expensive to repatriate weaponry than to leave them there (which then easily wind up in the hands of our enemies....) Nice, isn't it?
Making sh!t up??

Now go hide...

If you forced gun manufacturers to insure every other person from murderers using their weapons, you would put them out of business.

Actually instead of putting them out of business, they would jack-up the price a bit......The only true results is a few LESS people buying assault weapons to (supposedly) go after Bambi.

Do you believe any of what you said here is true?

Nice try. But no. You've already revealed your true motives behind your proposal.

Since I'm a "liberal progressive", I believe that you're entitled to your own opinion, wrong as it may be. LOL

Do you believe any of what you said here is true?

You've been watching too many cop shows and think that your interrogation techniques are "clever"......

Last response to your query......Is a resounding YES.

The market for such weaponry is HUGE, especially when we are bullshitted (like in Iraq) that it is more "expensive to repatriate weaponry than to leave them there (which then easily wind up in the hands of our enemies....) Nice, isn't it?

Then why did the Obama Administration drop 50 tons worth of weapons and munitions in Syria for the rebels? You want those back too?

How would you like it if a criminal used healthy food or water as a murder weapon

True....I have heard of MASS KILLINGS using granola and Evian water......LOL
(is this moron for real???)

If I wanted to I could come up with ways to kill many people with those products.

Not sure why you think it's so ridiculous

You keep pretending that's the standard of manufacturing liability. But in order for a manufacturer to be liable there has to be a flaw in the products design. If a product does what it is designed to do, then there is no liability. No matter how much you don't like it.

Following THAT logic, then what is your problem with Iran building a nuke?

How do you jump from civil liability to Iran?

There is no rational connection between the two.

Using right wing "logic", the MAKER of a bomb vest is NOT culpable for the suicide bomber who blows himself up in a crowded movie theater, right or wrong?

Can you name a company that manufactures bomb vests?

12115484_817998318309261_794564390695316583_n.jpg

Forum List

Back