Want my vote?

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
Put this on your platform and you put it in every ad you run... Obama, Mitt, Johnson... Whoever... I'll vote for you.

I found the youtube version so maybe people will actually watch it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izddjAp_N4I]David Bismark: E-voting without fraud - YouTube[/ame]

This... this right here... If you actually promote this you might actually get you the moderates, independents, and even some libertarians who hate both parties... But this alone... This could get you numbers like crazy. Why not do it unless you are gaming the system?

I'll vote for Willard. Straight out... Get him to put this in.

I'll vote for Obama... I don't care... Get this in. Both state and federal elections.

If one of the two above promote this, and Johnson says he'll do it... Sorry Johnson... I need this. The country needs this. The retarded tribal monkeys need to know.

Put this on your platform and you put it in every ad you run... Obama, Mitt, Johnson... Whoever... I'll vote for you.

David Bismark: E-voting without fraud - YouTube

This... this right here... If you actually promote this you might actually get you the moderates, independents, and even some libertarians who hate both parties... But this alone... This could get you numbers like crazy. Why not do it unless you are gaming the system?

I'll vote for Obama... I don't care... Get this in. Both state and federal elections.

If one of the two above promote this, and Johnson says he'll do it... Sorry Johnson... I need this. The country needs this. The retarded tribal monkeys need to know.

This is something I've considered in the past myself. It also opens up all kinds of opportunity for far more public referendums which I believe there are far too few of currently.

This is something I've considered in the past myself. It also opens up all kinds of opportunity for far more public referendums which I believe there are far too few of currently.

That would stop some of those executive orders now wouldn't it........

• Banned

That would stop some of those executive orders now wouldn't it........
Sure as hell wouldn't hurt.

They can ‘promote’ it to the extent they give their personal opinion on the subject, but they’re otherwise powerless to implement any such change. Voting laws, regulations, and policies are determined by the states; the Federal government monitors state laws to ensure they comport with Federal election laws and the Constitution.

And what exactly would be accomplished by referenda that can’t be accomplished through the legislative process, including state and local jurisdictions. And the outcome of any referendum would still be subject to Constitutional case law.

They can ‘promote’ it to the extent they give their personal opinion on the subject, but they’re otherwise powerless to implement any such change. Voting laws, regulations, and policies are determined by the states; the Federal government monitors state laws to ensure they comport with Federal election laws and the Constitution.

And what exactly would be accomplished by referenda that can’t be accomplished through the legislative process, including state and local jurisdictions. And the outcome of any referendum would still be subject to Constitutional case law.

The state of Iowa had gay marriage forced upon it by a handful of judges who soon there after found themselves unemployed. Had the people had their say in that case they'd not now be stuck with a state law the majority clearly opposes and said judges would still be free to do their jobs as opposed to looking for work due to their activism.

For the people by the people just as was intended in our state and federal legislatures.
Do you have an issue with blatant self governance where appropriate?

Last edited:
  • Banned

They can ‘promote’ it to the extent they give their personal opinion on the subject, but they’re otherwise powerless to implement any such change.
The president, many presidents, have been fighting wars where none was declared. I think they could do this too... But you are right... They shouldn't have the capability. I'd settle for the promotion. And I don't mean the bullshit look into it. Say ... This is what what need to do, this is what it costs, and this is what it does.

Voting laws, regulations, and policies are determined by the states; the Federal government monitors state laws to ensure they comport with Federal election laws and the Constitution.
An open election as described in the video would promote freedom and the spirit of the constitution. It's a great check and balance to the powers. It pisses me off that some other country came up with it before we did to be honest with you. But a good idea is a good idea... Whoever has it.

Agreed... But this way there is an actual look... This is how I voted. Not just one place as access to the information... We can all check.

And we all have, in our own hands, the ability to check that system against itself. That's power to the people.

Last edited:

excellent idea...

Good idea but what is needed more is that we convert from an Election Day to an election week. I apologize if that was in the video; I was doing something else when it was on. You mitigate factors such as bad weather preventing people from voting, emergencies delaying someone from getting to the polls, and irregularities can be remedied.

Again, anything that makes the voting process more secure is a good thing. It's just that the process needs to be better engineered as well.

Good idea but what is needed more is that we convert from an Election Day to an election week. I apologize if that was in the video; I was doing something else when it was on.
No it wasn't... It was purely about transparency and verifiable elections.

You mitigate factors such as bad weather preventing people from voting, emergencies delaying someone from getting to the polls, and irregularities can be remedied.
I agree with that. However I think it's set up that way to help stop multiple voting by the same person. Given less time to do it, it helps bring that down.

Again, anything that makes the voting process more secure is a good thing. It's just that the process needs to be better engineered as well.
More secure AND verifiable.

Good idea but what is needed more is that we convert from an Election Day to an election week. I apologize if that was in the video; I was doing something else when it was on.
No it wasn't... It was purely about transparency and verifiable elections.

You mitigate factors such as bad weather preventing people from voting, emergencies delaying someone from getting to the polls, and irregularities can be remedied.
I agree with that. However I think it's set up that way to help stop multiple voting by the same person. Given less time to do it, it helps bring that down.

More secure AND verifiable.

Perhaps. But if that was the goal, it's a hollow move given that there are multiple voting places on my way to work. Theoretically I could vote 3 or 4 times in the morning and 3 or 4 times on the way home if time-to-vote were the only consideration.

Anyway; good ideas.

I can't see it happening. Too much vested interest in voting machine business.

I can't see it happening. Too much vested interest in voting machine business.
Machines will still be needed for various things. You would still be scanning and collecting information in the digital world. It just may not be the current voting machines.

Which... Honestly... If they are in cahoots with the government to lock in using only their machines rather than a laid out process then that is certainly part of the problem with government.

Good idea but it es not stop fraud in counting machines. Your vote is there, the image is there, but it is ‘encrypted’ to protect your right to vote discreetly. None of that verifies that the machine actually counted your vote correctly though.

With that in mind, it does look like a better form of voting and counting the votes. It is not a big enough issue for me to vote someone I am diametrically opposed to though.

Good idea but it es not stop fraud in counting machines. Your vote is there, the image is there, but it is ‘encrypted’ to protect your right to vote discreetly. None of that verifies that the machine actually counted your vote correctly though.
But now you have a whole world that can download and look at it.

Want a second count? Bring in your recite.

With that in mind, it does look like a better form of voting and counting the votes. It is not a big enough issue for me to vote someone I am diametrically opposed to though.
Considering what has been done at the local level by republicans this year... It's a big enough issue for me.

Forum List

Back