Want a REALLY fast browser?

Back to topic. Fast Browsers.

Nitro was made to be a fast browser for people who want a secondary browser or have limited interest in a full blown Browser. Nitro opens without delay and shows websites quite quickly. It comes with the flash player included and bases on Chrome. If you don´t like this hint, please go to the mods and cry wolf, shitheads.

hxll7b2y.jpg

Download MxNitro - MajorGeeks

Yeah, so you know, I didn't report you, but you should know better than to post a link to a download without telling people that is what it is.
It was clear it is a browser with the name of Nitro. What else is there to say?

Nitro was made to be a fast browser for people who want a secondary browser or have limited interest in a full blown Browser. Nitro opens without delay and shows websites quite quickly. It comes with the flash player included and bases on Chrome. If you don´t like this hint, please go to the mods and cry wolf, shitheads.

hxll7b2y.jpg

Yeah, so you know, I didn't report you, but you should know better than to post a link to a download without telling people that is what it is.

No, it isn't clear. There is a reason there is a forum rule against direct links to downloads. End of story. I didn't report you, but you deserved it.

hxll7b2y.jpg

No, it isn't clear. There is a reason there is a forum rule against direct links to downloads. End of story. I didn't report you, but you deserved it.
So, where is that rule? No direct link, please, or I am offended.

hxll7b2y.jpg

Ask the mod, I'm not a mod and I don't run this forum.

hxll7b2y.jpg

I assume it doesn´t exist.

Not All Rules and Regulations are written. Not every circumstance can be foreseen. Moderator Discretion does apply. When in doubt, PM an Administrator or Moderator.

Ok back on topic...

I was having nothing but issues with Chrome freezing and Flash crashing. I started using Avast SafeZone browser and flash hasn't crashed a single time yet.

Not All Rules and Regulations are written. Not every circumstance can be foreseen. Moderator Discretion does apply. When in doubt, PM an Administrator or Moderator.
No direct communication.

No direct communication.
If ya have an issue with it PM a mod or admin, I'm currently neither. :dunno:

No direct communication.
The board provides an adequate tool in case of persistent unnerving.

No direct communication.
Thou dost think far too highly of thyself...... :lmao:

No direct communication.
I rather think you do. Dealing with you was funny sometimes but I couldn´t give a shit. And now, if you are not a fucking troll baby, go and tell your bullshits other people.

No direct communication.
I rather think you do. Dealing with you was funny sometimes but I couldn´t give a shit. And now, if you are not a fucking troll baby, go and tell your bullshits other people.
I really think you need a refresher in English........ Or are the veins in your temples bulging...... :lmao:

No direct communication.
I really think you need a refresher in English........ Or are the veins in your temples bulging...... :lmao:
No direct communication.

No direct communication.
Don't you have some pro Putin propaganda to disseminate?

No direct communication.
Didn´t you try the Yandex Browser so far? Really great stuff and fast.

No direct communication.
No but spandex browser works well for some people......

No direct communication.
And your browser is Native Surf Application?

No direct communication.
And your browser is Native Surf Application?
Tom toms and smoke signals.

Forum List

Back