Want a bigger brain? Meditate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
&

☭proletarian☭

Push-ups, crunches, gyms, personal trainers — people have many strategies for building bigger muscles and stronger bones. But what can one do to build a bigger brain?
Meditate.
That's the finding from a group of researchers at UCLA who used high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to scan the brains of people who meditate. In a study published in the journal NeuroImage and currently available online (by subscription), the researchers report that certain regions in the brains of long-term meditators were larger than in a similar control group.
How to build a bigger brain

☭proletarian☭;1899713 said:
Push-ups, crunches, gyms, personal trainers — people have many strategies for building bigger muscles and stronger bones. But what can one do to build a bigger brain?
Meditate.
That's the finding from a group of researchers at UCLA who used high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to scan the brains of people who meditate. In a study published in the journal NeuroImage and currently available online (by subscription), the researchers report that certain regions in the brains of long-term meditators were larger than in a similar control group.

That's dangerous info-----there are too many evil minds here that I would hate to see enlarged. :lol:

Meditating is boring.

How can you just sit there and do nothing for so long?

I heard reading, learning an instrument or a new language or even doing crossword puzzles are good for your brain too and at least you're doing something.

Meditate.

I bet this guy meditates 5 times a day:

GiantHead.png

Last edited:
Meditate.

That reminds me, Igor I have a job for you tonight.

Meditate.

I bet this guy meditates 5 times a day:

GiantHead.png

I don't think he only meditate 5 times a day, man that head is so huge. He looks like a creep though. LOL sorry if I laughed at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back