"""Wannabes"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, these Mini Puppet Democrats, who are trying to be like Republican parents, they can`t hang with Rules, and Responsibility!!!

Parents Are Fuming Over School's Tough-Love Policy
Arkansas school says it's for the students' own benefit
getimage.aspx
By Arden Dier, Newser Staff Posted Aug 18, 2016
1080155-11-20160818085525.jpeg

A sign posted to the door of Little Rock's Catholic High School for Boys.

(NEWSER) – A long-held school policy is suddenly getting a lot of attention after it was posted to Facebook this week—and parents are fuming. "If you are dropping off your son's forgotten lunch, books, homework, equipment, etc., please turn around and exit the building. Your son will learn to problem-solve," reads a sign on the door of Catholic High School for Boys in Little Rock, Ark., per KARK. Posted to the school's Facebook page on Tuesday, it's been shared more than 116,000 times, with parents complaining that students shouldn't go hungry simply to be taught a lesson. Others suggest school officials are the ones who need an education. "I'm an adult who forgets things because life is hectic and chaotic," writes one parent. "I can't expect my kids to remember." No, but you are the "PARENT" bitch, do your Job!

"This has to be a suggestion, especially if I'm paying for my child to be there," adds another, per the Atlanta Journal Constitution. However, Principal Steve Straessle confirms it is indeed a rule—in place for decades, in fact, reports WCSC—and it's for the students' own benefit. "It's not to be mean or cruel," he says. "It's simply to help boys avoid the default switch of calling mom and dad when things don't go right to bail them out." Straessle adds the school is "glad" for the "healthy debate" the Facebook post has caused. Meanwhile, a senior at the school says he was "kinda shocked" by the rule initially, but "it makes me think for myself and not rely on other people to do things for me. And if I make a mistake, I need to learn from it and try to fix it." :clap::clap::clap:

Parents Are Fuming Over School's Tough-Love Policy

"GTP"
truth_is_the_new_hate_speech.jpg

Forum List

Back