Wannabe race-baiter-in-chief prognosticates on election

nomdeplume

Jun 18, 2008
Obama already knows, via telepathy, what kind of campaign the repulicans are going to run: "He's young, he's inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he is black?"

The great uniter hath spoken! Pay no attention to the angry race baiter behind the curtain!

Obama is being kind, you can rest assured every word will be parsed and taken out of context and magnified into some meaning only a sect member could believe. When your party's only accomplishments are an increase in poverty, an illegal war, massive deficits, a weakening economy, and plain old corporate corruption, you can only deflect and hope fools and wingnuts believe as you do.

One does not need telepathy to know that people who are dishonest lying pieces of human excrement will continue to stink up the place.

Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear | Politics | Reuters
Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama said on Friday he expects Republicans to highlight the fact that he is black as part of an effort to make voters afraid of him.

"It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy," Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida. "We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid.

"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"

Its official, MCcain failed to play it. So Obama played it for him....:lol:

So if legit issues arise, for example, tax policy, energy crisis, foreign policy....etc.... Then apparently MCcain and Republicans are just racists. This song and dance sounds very familiar, Pres. Clinton can you please step forward. Uniter, I don't think so....:eusa_whistle:

One does not need telepathy to know that people who are dishonest lying pieces of human excrement will continue to stink up the place.
my.barackobama.com | Marlon Stephen's Blog: President Obama... I want you to fight hard to find the Promise of America...
"Now even as we speak, there are those who are preparing to divide us -- the spin masters, the negative ad peddlers who embrace the politics of "anything goes." Well, I say to them tonight, there is not a liberal America and a conservative America -- there is the United States of America. There is not a Black America and a White America and Latino America and Asian America -- there’s the United States of America.

huh??

Obama is being kind, you can rest assured every word will be parsed and taken out of context and magnified into some meaning only a sect member could believe. When your party's only accomplishments are an increase in poverty, an illegal war, massive deficits, a weakening economy, and plain old corporate corruption, you can only deflect and hope fools and wingnuts believe as you do.

You would know. Been your MO where the GOP is concerned for years.

Obama already knows, via telepathy, what kind of campaign the repulicans are going to run: "He's young, he's inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he is black?"

The great uniter hath spoken! Pay no attention to the angry race baiter behind the curtain!

It's a typical Democrat/liberal tactic. Predict what is going to happen then claim "See?" I'm just wondering where Obama's been? His disciples on this board have played the race card in just about every argument. The ones they don't deflect to whatever McCain is or isn't doing.

It's a typical Democrat/liberal tactic. Predict what is going to happen then claim "See?"

What total partisan crap, Gunny. You know damn well that the right has been a pioneer in this art of smear and distort. We lost the last two elections because the left didn't know how to sling the shit back at them that the right had thrown at them. To make it sound like the left is the only one who does it, makes you far less credible.

Let's wait and see if there are anymore "blackhouse" right wing jokes. How many more times will Fox "News" folks call him a Muslim or emphasize his middle name? It's already started and you are blaming the left.

This time, if the Dems ares smart, they will fight fire with fire. Everytime a smear comes out, they will double smear back.

Playing fair is fine and dandy on the football field, but when it allows a total incompetent like Bush to win twice, it's a losing tactic in real life.

When the 727s try to swiftboat Obama, the left needs to come right back to McCain's so called "cooperation" with the North Vietnamese. That's no lower than their attacking Kerry who still carries shrapnel in his body.

Nome De Plum:

Got any "Winny the Pooh" pictures of Bush with our north Korean Pompadour boy under his umbrella.

I thought that was appeasement.

Lying little weasel is that Georgie Goy.

When the 727s try to swiftboat Obama, the left needs to come right back to McCain's so called "cooperation" with the North Vietnamese. That's no lower than their attacking Kerry who still carries shrapnel in his body.

I agree. I hope the democrats do just that.

I predict a landslide for McCain. ROFL.

The dumbocrats invendted the "slander first" approach to poltics back when Bork was going to be nominated to the SCOTUS. The leftist media rags stopped using the term "Borking", however, when they could start using "swift boating". Gee, I wonder why?

I agree. I hope the democrats do just that.

I predict a landslide for McCain. ROFL.

The dumbocrats invendted the "slander first" approach to poltics back when Bork was going to be nominated to the SCOTUS. The leftist media rags stopped using the term "Borking", however, when they could start using "swift boating". Gee, I wonder why?

Do tell us what the Democrats (spelling doesn't seem to be your strong suit) said about Bork that wasn't true. And be sure you link it, please, since you haven't said anything accurately yet.

We'll wait.

Do tell us what the Democrats (spelling doesn't seem to be your strong suit) said about Bork that wasn't true. And be sure you link it, please, since you haven't said anything accurately yet.

We'll wait.

Do tell me what the swift boat veterans said about Kerry that wasn't true.

Do tell me what the swift boat veterans said about Kerry that wasn't true.

pretty much everything the swiftboaters said was contradicated by the people who REALLY worked with Kerry.

Again, what did the Democrats say about Bork that wasn't true?

We'll wait. Try not to deflect. You made the statement, now back it up.

*Edit* Cause I can back up what I said.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/swift.asp

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

Have fun.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.... but it wasn't hearsay when the swiftboat liars told their little stories.

If you don't mind, normal people tend to go with Snopes because they have no ax to grind and actually do their homework. Try it sometime.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back