Wannabe race-baiter-in-chief prognosticates on election

Discussion in 'Congress' started by nomdeplume, Jun 23, 2008.

1. nomdeplume

nomdeplume Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Obama already knows, via telepathy, what kind of campaign the repulicans are going to run: "He's young, he's inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he is black?"

The great uniter hath spoken! Pay no attention to the angry race baiter behind the curtain!

2. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,306
    Obama is being kind, you can rest assured every word will be parsed and taken out of context and magnified into some meaning only a sect member could believe. When your party's only accomplishments are an increase in poverty, an illegal war, massive deficits, a weakening economy, and plain old corporate corruption, you can only deflect and hope fools and wingnuts believe as you do.

3. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    One does not need telepathy to know that people who are dishonest lying pieces of human excrement will continue to stink up the place.

4. jreeves

jreeves Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315
    Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear | Politics | Reuters
    Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama said on Friday he expects Republicans to highlight the fact that he is black as part of an effort to make voters afraid of him.

"It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy," Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida. "We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid.

"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"

Its official, MCcain failed to play it. So Obama played it for him....:lol:

So if legit issues arise, for example, tax policy, energy crisis, foreign policy....etc.... Then apparently MCcain and Republicans are just racists. This song and dance sounds very familiar, Pres. Clinton can you please step forward. Uniter, I don't think so....:eusa_whistle:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. nomdeplume

nomdeplume Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
  6. jreeves

jreeves Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315
    my.barackobama.com | Marlon Stephen's Blog: President Obama... I want you to fight hard to find the Promise of America...
    "Now even as we speak, there are those who are preparing to divide us -- the spin masters, the negative ad peddlers who embrace the politics of "anything goes." Well, I say to them tonight, there is not a liberal America and a conservative America -- there is the United States of America. There is not a Black America and a White America and Latino America and Asian America -- there’s the United States of America.

huh??

7. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    You would know. Been your MO where the GOP is concerned for years.

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    It's a typical Democrat/liberal tactic. Predict what is going to happen then claim "See?" I'm just wondering where Obama's been? His disciples on this board have played the race card in just about every argument. The ones they don't deflect to whatever McCain is or isn't doing.

9. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
  10. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    What total partisan crap, Gunny. You know damn well that the right has been a pioneer in this art of smear and distort. We lost the last two elections because the left didn't know how to sling the shit back at them that the right had thrown at them. To make it sound like the left is the only one who does it, makes you far less credible.

Let's wait and see if there are anymore "blackhouse" right wing jokes. How many more times will Fox "News" folks call him a Muslim or emphasize his middle name? It's already started and you are blaming the left.

This time, if the Dems ares smart, they will fight fire with fire. Everytime a smear comes out, they will double smear back.

Playing fair is fine and dandy on the football field, but when it allows a total incompetent like Bush to win twice, it's a losing tactic in real life.

When the 727s try to swiftboat Obama, the left needs to come right back to McCain's so called "cooperation" with the North Vietnamese. That's no lower than their attacking Kerry who still carries shrapnel in his body.