Wanna see Simon & Garfunkel live in 2010?

Wow. You and Luissa DO share a brain cell. You guys pay rent on that thing, or was it a donation?

You can't handle criticism of Nickelback, I get it. I really do. I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that their depressive music is not well-liked as much by everyone as by you.

But it's okay, have a cookie. :D

LMAO! That they make a lot of money means the majority of people *like* them. No stick. You just can't handle dissension very well.

The fact they make a lot of money does not mean the majority of people like them. I don't know what kind of anger issues you have or problems you're currently having, but no reason to bring them here.

The fact they make a lot of money means a portion of the popularity likes them enough to buy albums, go to concerts, etc.

Nickelback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2009, Word Magazine readers voted Nickelback "Worst Band In The World," receiving 19.8% of the vote. [26]

You just can't handle the fact that some people do not like Nickelback's music. Get use to it. :cool:

Wow. You and Luissa DO share a brain cell. You guys pay rent on that thing, or was it a donation?
coming from a Nickelback fan, that is pretty hilarious.:lol:

Forum List

Back