Wanna see Simon & Garfunkel live in 2010?

Art Garfunkel is an ASS. A-S-S.

I had the misfortune of being mowed down by his (then) toddler son who looks exactly like him. When Garfunkel saw his kid plow me down, he bitched ME out for being in the kids way.

This was at Chastain Park in Atlanta.

I will NEVER go to another S&G concert in my life. EVER.

:evil:

I had the misfortune of being mowed down by his (then) toddler son who looks exactly like him. When Garfunkel saw his kid plow me down, he bitched ME out for being in the kids way.

did he show you his tea bags? :eusa_angel:

I'm sure he'll be heartbroken.

did he show you his tea bags? :eusa_angel:

willow,
---polesmoker--teabags ???
Did you reach puberty ? :lol:

they made good musi:eusa_whistle:c. but who knows what there personality is in real life.jeny found out.:eusa_whistle:

THIS thread got more attention than Nickelback coming? WTF. Fuck off.

All of you. :evil:

Well to be honest there are few bands or singers I'd rather not listen to instead of Nickelback.

Miley Cyrus being one of them. So that should give you a idea of how bad Nickelback is. :lol: :cool:

Well to be honest there are few bands or singers I'd rather not listen to instead of Nickelback.

Miley Cyrus being one of them. So that should give you a idea of how bad Nickelback is. :lol: :cool:

And yet their shows continually sell out...that, and they make more in a week, than you'll make in the next year of your life... But, you keep hating, because *that'll* cause them to stop making music, and shut down.

And yet their shows continually sell out...that, and they make more in a week, than you'll make in the next year of your life... But, you keep hating, because *that'll* cause them to stop making music, and shut down.

Just because they make a lot of money needs nothing. And I'm not "hating". I'm joking more than anything, but you got a stick up your ass. :eusa_whistle:

Just because they make a lot of money needs nothing. And I'm not "hating". I'm joking more than anything, but you got a stick up your ass. :eusa_whistle:

LMAO! That they make a lot of money means the majority of people *like* them. No stick. You just can't handle dissension very well.

LMAO! That they make a lot of money means the majority of people *like* them. No stick. You just can't handle dissension very well.

The fact they make a lot of money does not mean the majority of people like them. I don't know what kind of anger issues you have or problems you're currently having, but no reason to bring them here.

The fact they make a lot of money means a portion of the popularity likes them enough to buy albums, go to concerts, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickelback#Criticism

Nickelback is among one of the most criticized bands in popular music.[13] In various points in their career, Nickelback has received widespread negative reviews from various sources. Review aggregator Metacritic reports the three most recent of their six studio albums since becoming a mainstream act, The Long Road, All the Right Reasons and Dark Horse, to have scores of 62%, 41% and 49% respectively.[14][15][16]

They have at times, been ridiculed for their lack of originality. In 2001, Rolling Stone criticised the band's musical style, saying, "if you're looking for originality, you might want a full refund instead of a Nickelback."[17] Rolling Stone also said their 2003 release, The Long Road, was "razenly consistent, if unimaginative." Whilst Allmusic also stated, "Nickelback can now afford a little more time in the studio and a little more time to indulge themselves, and they turn out the same record, only slicker, which only highlights just how oppressively and needlessly sullen this group is."[14] Harmonix, developer of the video game Rock Band, gave its Rock Band Network the internal codename "Rock Band: Nickelback," "on the theory that the name of the quintessentially generic modern rock group would be enough to deflect all curiosity," according to The New York Times.[18]

In 2005, Rolling Stone said "All the Right Reasons is so depressing, you're almost glad Kurt [Cobain]'s not around to hear it."[19] Tiny Mix Tapes also expressed concern over the release; "Like all Nickelback releases before it, All The Right Reasons was made for all the wrong ones and follows all the formulas and clichés you should be bored to death of by now."[20] Stephen Thomas Erlewine of Allmusic reviewed Dark Horse, claiming that "Nickelback are a gnarled, vulgar band reveling in their ignorance of the very notion of taste, lacking either the smarts or savvy to wallow in bad taste so they just get ugly, knocking out knuckle-dragging riffs that seem rarefied in comparison to their thick, boneheaded words."[21]

In 2009, Word Magazine readers voted Nickelback "Worst Band In The World," receiving 19.8% of the vote. [26]

You just can't handle the fact that some people do not like Nickelback's music. Get use to it. :cool:

The fact they make a lot of money does not mean the majority of people like them. I don't know what kind of anger issues you have or problems you're currently having, but no reason to bring them here.

The fact they make a lot of money means a portion of the popularity likes them enough to buy albums, go to concerts, etc.

Nickelback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nickelback is among one of the most criticized bands in popular music.[13] In various points in their career, Nickelback has received widespread negative reviews from various sources. Review aggregator Metacritic reports the three most recent of their six studio albums since becoming a mainstream act, The Long Road, All the Right Reasons and Dark Horse, to have scores of 62%, 41% and 49% respectively.[14][15][16]

They have at times, been ridiculed for their lack of originality. In 2001, Rolling Stone criticised the band's musical style, saying, "if you're looking for originality, you might want a full refund instead of a Nickelback."[17] Rolling Stone also said their 2003 release, The Long Road, was "razenly consistent, if unimaginative." Whilst Allmusic also stated, "Nickelback can now afford a little more time in the studio and a little more time to indulge themselves, and they turn out the same record, only slicker, which only highlights just how oppressively and needlessly sullen this group is."[14] Harmonix, developer of the video game Rock Band, gave its Rock Band Network the internal codename "Rock Band: Nickelback," "on the theory that the name of the quintessentially generic modern rock group would be enough to deflect all curiosity," according to The New York Times.[18]

In 2005, Rolling Stone said "All the Right Reasons is so depressing, you're almost glad Kurt [Cobain]'s not around to hear it."[19] Tiny Mix Tapes also expressed concern over the release; "Like all Nickelback releases before it, All The Right Reasons was made for all the wrong ones and follows all the formulas and clichés you should be bored to death of by now."[20] Stephen Thomas Erlewine of Allmusic reviewed Dark Horse, claiming that "Nickelback are a gnarled, vulgar band reveling in their ignorance of the very notion of taste, lacking either the smarts or savvy to wallow in bad taste so they just get ugly, knocking out knuckle-dragging riffs that seem rarefied in comparison to their thick, boneheaded words."[21]

In 2009, Word Magazine readers voted Nickelback "Worst Band In The World," receiving 19.8% of the vote. [26]

You just can't handle the fact that some people do not like Nickelback's music. Get use to it. :cool:

Wow. You and Luissa DO share a brain cell. You guys pay rent on that thing, or was it a donation?

Forum List

Back