wanna see my old job, in the army? Lookit Drudge :)

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
http://www.drudgereport.com/

:)

in case it changes...

dca.jpg

Primary function: As part of the Stinger Weapons System, to provide a light weight, day/night limited adverse weather fire unit for countering the threat of low altitude, high-speed fixed or rotary wing aircraft. Also carries a machine gun for self-defense.
Length: 182 inches (4.62 meters)
Height: 104 inches (2.64 meters)
Width: 87 inches (2.21 meters)
Sight ring: 360 degrees
Machine Gun Caliber: 50 cal.
Rate of Fire: 1100 rounds per minute
Range: 4.35 miles (7 kilometers)
Stinger Missile Fuzing: Penetration, Impact, Self destruct
Rate of fire: One missile every 3 to 7 seconds
Initial load: 8 missiles; can be reloaded
Unit Replacement Cost: $617,000

:)

It will be a sad day for this nation when we actually have to fire off one of them in the nation's capitol.

-=d=- said:
for the record, the business-end is pointing AWAY from the monument ;)

Oh, I see. They are anti-grass! Horrible military, against grass. What has it ever done to you?! I bet it's because it is green!

Isn't that the horse that wouldn't cross the river? And doesn't the patch have a yellow background.....

(j/k - no death threats from the cav please)

freeandfun1 said:
Isn't that the horse that wouldn't cross the river? And doesn't the patch have a yellow background.....

(j/k - no death threats from the cav please)
The horse is also facing the wrong way...
j/k no death threats for me either. Thank you.

Twas explained to me as:

The Horse they never rode...the line they never crossed, and yellow for the streak down their backs.

:tank: :halo:

-=d=- said:
Twas explained to me as:

The Horse they never rode...the line they never crossed, and yellow for the streak down their backs.

:tank: :halo:

Exactamundo. Waaaaaaaaaaaay back when, in Korea, the 4/7 Cav was at Camp Gary Owen. We would often run into those guys in a little town called Yongjugol - where all the working girls, well, uh,worked - and often, after too much :cheers2: we would all end end up in fights. Cav and Infantry don't get along too well!!!
:bangheads

Forum List

Back