Wanna See Michelle Obama? Clean up your spirit first.

No, she is not, Revere. You are lying again. Do you do it on purpose or are you delusional?

:lol: She will still be the first lady in D.C., and you will still be a pipsqueak where you live. The power of the president and the first lady are always relevent.

She's not defending his religion. She's asking for prayers for an election outcome.

Even Bush did notask for prayers for that.
She said nothing about an election, or even a specific time, that is the unclean spirit that possess your soul speaking to you.

Mr 1 23* And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out,
24* Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

Since Jack Fate started this thread.

I am sure he will be along shortly to defend the Obamas; his brother and sister in Christ from you heathens who attack them.

The Obama's are whatever they need to be at the momemt. They're phoney political hacks. Attending a church doesn't make anyone a Christian.
They have said that they are Christian and believe that Jesus is the son of god.

So what more do you want Jack Fate in order to accept them as your brother and sister in Christ?? :doubt:

Show me the quote.

Mr 1 23* And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out,
24* Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

The Obama's are whatever they need to be at the momemt. They're phoney political hacks. Attending a church doesn't make anyone a Christian.
They have said that they are Christian and believe that Jesus is the son of god.

So what more do you want Jack Fate in order to accept them as your brother and sister in Christ?? :doubt:

Show me the quote.
"So I came to my Christian faith later in life, and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead - being my brothers' and sisters' keeper, treating others as they would treat me."

He continued: "And I think also understanding that Jesus Christ dying for my sins spoke to the humility we all have to have as human beings, that we're sinful and we're flawed and we make mistakes, and that we achieve salvation through the grace of God.

"But what we can do, as flawed as we are, is still see God in other people and do our best to help them find their own grace."

Mr Obama said he sought to live according to Christian principles through daily prayer and public service.

www.telegraph.co.uk/.../barackobama...n-by-choice-in-rare-comments-on-religion.html

Noise, noise, I can't hear, noise fills....

As the world turns....this is important because it helps create jobs? It create a fair workplace? It improves working conditions? It stops outsourcing solely for profit? It cleans up schools in the inner city? It raises education up in America, so as a nations we can succeed....no, it does nothing but distort and waste time over the trivial. We live today in a nation of fools and everyday on USMB the evidence grows even stronger.

In the mid fifties, "generosity was voted the most conspicuous American characteristic, followed by friendliness, understanding, piety, love of freedom, and progressivism. The American faults listed were petty: shallowness, egotism, extravagance, preoccupation with money, and selfishness." William Manchester in "The Glory and the Dream" quoting George Gallup's Institute of public opinion.

Since Jack Fate started this thread.

I am sure he will be along shortly to defend the Obamas; his brother and sister in Christ from you heathens who attack them.

Says one of the bigger liars on the board. :lol:

I thought you were gonna be polite? Didn't last long did it. Why don't you run to your mommy moderator and cry some more crocodile tears and whine about how abused you are. Pusillanimous pissant cocksucker.

Last edited:
I followed your lead, Jack Fate. Be polite and I will as well. He is your President, so you can address the problem politely. That's why we had the shouters at the town halls in summer of 2009 given the choice of being polite or being arrested. Three of them just didn't get it. They sure do now. And so will you.

2324e.jpg

Not sure about it being a satanic hand signal ~

it IS the hand sign for Hook 'Em Horns, the University of Texas team.

Does that count as debunking? :lol:

I wonder if Michelle and Barry arm wrestle for the last chicken wing? I bet he loses every time though, she looks like one tough mama.

New Topics

Forum List

Back