Wanna See a "Manchild" Get His Ass Whooped By a Man?

Soldier who led Afghanistan bayonet charge into hail of bullets honoured
The Telegraph ^ | Sept. 28, 2012 | By Telegraph Reporters

Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:45:25 AM by Brad from Tennessee

Corporal Sean Jones, 25, of 1st Battalion The Princess of Wales's Regiment, "reversed a potentially dire situation" when his patrol came under attack in a carefully planned ambush in October last year.

Firing a rocket at one of the insurgent positions, Cpl Jones ordered three of his men to fix bayonets before breaking cover and leading them across 80 metres of open ground raked by enemy fire. .

Soldier who led Afghanistan bayonet charge into hail of bullets honoured - Telegraph

Ohhh ooopssss... Every MARINE is still trained and issued rifles with BAYONETS.. Poor Hussein.. doesn't even know what his own troops use! SAD and rather pathetic.

seems that from the debate this is all lgs took away!!

It was the only thing she could find "fault" with Obama on, I guess.

Frankly, I almost felt bad for Romney last night. He looked sweaty, like a bully who just found out the chess club nerd is the Quarterback's little brother.

I also noticed that he transformed slowly from pasty white to bright red. Never was orange though.

Soldier who led Afghanistan bayonet charge into hail of bullets honoured
The Telegraph ^ | Sept. 28, 2012 | By Telegraph Reporters

Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:45:25 AM by Brad from Tennessee

Corporal Sean Jones, 25, of 1st Battalion The Princess of Wales's Regiment, "reversed a potentially dire situation" when his patrol came under attack in a carefully planned ambush in October last year.

Firing a rocket at one of the insurgent positions, Cpl Jones ordered three of his men to fix bayonets before breaking cover and leading them across 80 metres of open ground raked by enemy fire. .

Soldier who led Afghanistan bayonet charge into hail of bullets honoured - Telegraph

Ohhh ooopssss... Every MARINE is still trained and issued rifles with BAYONETS.. Poor Hussein.. doesn't even know what his own troops use! SAD and rather pathetic.

Except that Obama didn't say that our military doesn't use bayonets; only that they use fewer of them. Anyway, it's clear that Obama's remark went right over your head (like most things do). Carry on.

seems that from the debate this is all lgs took away!!

It was the only thing she could find "fault" with Obama on, I guess.

Frankly, I almost felt bad for Romney last night. He looked sweaty, like a bully who just found out the chess club nerd is the Quarterback's little brother.

I also noticed that he transformed slowly from pasty white to bright red. Never was orange though.

I really enjoyed watching Romney's face. He was pissed. :lol:

Watch the debate tonight Libberhoids.

Bring tissues, tampons and vaseline. It'll go a whole lot better for ya.

:clap2:

Come on. Tell us the rest. "Man child" is code for "boy". Tell us the other words you use. Be honest. I like an honest Republican. You know who you are talking to.

Come on...Ease up on Warrior....depresssion could lead to him hurting himself or someone else...

We Understand Warrior. We all have heros who fail miserably...

looks like the debate didn't exactly turn out the way wahrrior102 intended?

Yes it did. Romney is still gaining in the polls from the second debate and in another day or two that trend will continue from the win in the third debate. Romney looked professional, Obama looked petty and mean just like his wife did during the second debate. They must practice that. In a few days we should be hearing that old Crosby, Stills and Nash tune;

"Obama dead in Ohio"

Come on...Ease up on Warrior....depresssion could lead to him hurting himself or someone else...

We Understand Warrior. We all have heros who fail miserably...

dont worry about warrior, lets just assume he is out blowing his way out of his lose.

129180473976705771.jpg

I'm a little concerned @ Warbler. Anyone heard from him?

Well, he did say that the losing team would need tampons; so, I can only assume that he's recovering from a severe case of toxic shock syndrome.

Yes it did. Romney is still gaining in the polls from the second debate and in another day or two that trend will continue from the win in the third debate. Romney looked professional, Obama looked petty and mean just like his wife did during the second debate. They must practice that. In a few days we should be hearing that old Crosby, Stills and Nash tune;

"Obama dead in Ohio"

The tide is still for Romney.

The GOP should thank Obama for his first debate performance and Romney for his. They both did Romney a favor.

The left is in absolute panic.

Rachael Maddow looks simply disgusted because people won't listen to her bulls**t.

Forum List

Back