Wanna Put Your Money Where Your Mouths Are?

Hi, you have received -67 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
creepy

Regards,
Dante

^^^^^ I got the above from Dainty for the OP in this thread. I should thank him for the reminder to add up how many replies I got and make my donation.

Thanks Dainty.

What can we say, s/he/it is a moron.

I'm already participating in a fund raising event (on 11/11) for Wounded Warriors. They have my donation, just in case the job prevents me from giving my time.

Fellow forumers...

Right now, as we all go about our daily lifes and spend our time bitching at each other about stupid shit, there is a British Royal Marine, who lost both his legs and one arm, along with 5 mates, who are running from NY to LA to raise money for Help for Heroes (British Charity for Wounded Vets) and The Semper Fi Fund (for ours) and the Royal Marines Charitable Trust.

6 brave men, 8 weeks, 3520 miles from sea to shining sea. Check out the link, if they're coming your way, get out there and give them a 'Ooorah', and some money, or donate on line... Remember - one of our very own members is a Brit Royal Marine. I think - rather than rep - he might be kind of thrilled if we did something to help his fellow Marines - on both sides of the Atlantic...

Home | The Gumpathon | HELP for HEROES and the US Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund Charity Trek

Thank you.
Fuckem. Being paid by taxpayers to murder and destroy so corporations can pillage and loot foreign, sovereign, territory.Gimme a break.
The only vets I feel for are the Vietnam draftees that thought they had no choice.Dumbass hillbillies, for the most part. Just like todays "volunteers". Unemployable, for the most part, so they hit the military.................and ride uncle sugga daddy for the rest of their lives................if they survive.

Fellow forumers...

Right now, as we all go about our daily lifes and spend our time bitching at each other about stupid shit, there is a British Royal Marine, who lost both his legs and one arm, along with 5 mates, who are running from NY to LA to raise money for Help for Heroes (British Charity for Wounded Vets) and The Semper Fi Fund (for ours) and the Royal Marines Charitable Trust.

6 brave men, 8 weeks, 3520 miles from sea to shining sea. Check out the link, if they're coming your way, get out there and give them a 'Ooorah', and some money, or donate on line... Remember - one of our very own members is a Brit Royal Marine. I think - rather than rep - he might be kind of thrilled if we did something to help his fellow Marines - on both sides of the Atlantic...

Home | The Gumpathon | HELP for HEROES and the US Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund Charity Trek

Thank you.
Fuckem. Being paid by taxpayers to murder and destroy so corporations can pillage and loot foreign, sovereign, territory.Gimme a break.
The only vets I feel for are the Vietnam draftees that thought they had no choice.Dumbass hillbillies, for the most part. Just like todays "volunteers". Unemployable, for the most part, so they hit the military.................and ride uncle sugga daddy for the rest of their lives................if they survive.

You are a RETARD. A successful stint in the military is a HUGE plus on a resume. WHY you ask? Because the employer knows they are trainable, have good work ethics and are a bonus to the team.

Losers have no place in the military either, especially one at war.

Forum List

Back