Wanna Put Your Money Where Your Mouths Are?

Oct 8, 2009
Fellow forumers...

Right now, as we all go about our daily lifes and spend our time bitching at each other about stupid shit, there is a British Royal Marine, who lost both his legs and one arm, along with 5 mates, who are running from NY to LA to raise money for Help for Heroes (British Charity for Wounded Vets) and The Semper Fi Fund (for ours) and the Royal Marines Charitable Trust.

6 brave men, 8 weeks, 3520 miles from sea to shining sea. Check out the link, if they're coming your way, get out there and give them a 'Ooorah', and some money, or donate on line... Remember - one of our very own members is a Brit Royal Marine. I think - rather than rep - he might be kind of thrilled if we did something to help his fellow Marines - on both sides of the Atlantic...

Home | The Gumpathon | HELP for HEROES and the US Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund Charity Trek

Thank you.

• Banned
Thanks guys.

Just to make it an opportunity for me to get my ass kicked, here's my deal. For every single one of you that posts in this thread, I will donate $5. For every one that donates, I will up that to $10. So, between you, you have the opportunity to hurt my bank balance.

Have at it.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Just to make it an opportunity for me to get my ass kicked, here's my deal. For every single one of you that posts in this thread, I will donate $5. For every one that donates, I will up that to $10. So, between you, you have the opportunity to hurt my bank balance.

Have at it.

Just curious.... what if a bunch of idiots just want to say they did, and in doing so the break the cali bank? :eek:

I'd never do that, but well.... there are some on here that would love to do that!

• Banned
Thanks guys.

Have at it.

Just curious.... what if a bunch of idiots just want to say they did, and in doing so the break the cali bank? :eek:

I'd never do that, but well.... there are some on here that would love to do that!

Good point.... Let's say, I'll max it at $1,000.

If we can get this thread to a nice easy 250 posts, I'll kick in $500. That sounds fair, I think. We'll run an honor system... I think most people here are decent enough to kick in $5 and post just to make me fork out $500.

If there are those who post and lie, that is for them to live with. I'm easy about it. I'll do it for Boot, for the Royal Marines and for my beloved friends and family in the USMC.

I'm a service connected disabled veteran myself. I feel for these guys. What they're doing is herculean in effort and admirable in nature. I kicked in $20.

thfunny_animated_pictures_12.gif

I see they don't take PayPal. Anyone willing to forward my donation to them through PayPal? PM me please.

I kicked in $50. Do not match me CG. It was to honor my grandfather's spirit.

Fellow forumers...

Right now, as we all go about our daily lifes and spend our time bitching at each other about stupid shit, there is a British Royal Marine, who lost both his legs and one arm, along with 5 mates, who are running from NY to LA to raise money for Help for Heroes (British Charity for Wounded Vets) and The Semper Fi Fund (for ours) and the Royal Marines Charitable Trust.

6 brave men, 8 weeks, 3520 miles from sea to shining sea. Check out the link, if they're coming your way, get out there and give them a 'Ooorah', and some money, or donate on line... Remember - one of our very own members is a Brit Royal Marine. I think - rather than rep - he might be kind of thrilled if we did something to help his fellow Marines - on both sides of the Atlantic...

Thank you.

WOW! I have some relatives near one of those locations, THANKS!

Hi, you have received -67 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
creepy

Regards,
Dante

^^^^^ I got the above from Dainty for the OP in this thread. I should thank him for the reminder to add up how many replies I got and make my donation.

Thanks Dainty.

Forum List

Back