Wanna play the 6-degrees game?

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
somebody pics a celeb. and the rest show how we're connected?

The one with the fewest connections, wins?

Or - the one connected to the biggest celeb wins?

I think I can get to GWB within 6.

If CDR of fort Lewis (1) were to introduce me to his boss, at FORSCOM (2), who introduced me to his boss (dunno position) (3) who introduced me to HIS boss (Is that Sec Army?) (4) the sec army could introduce me to GWB.

Anyone else?

As for my connection to GWB. I have a friend called Tom Tancredo... While Bush doesn't like him much he could introduce me to a more "in" Congressman who could then, in turn, introduce me to Bush.

Bettina Gregory (ABC news)

Howard Cosell (Very nice guy!)

Lady Bird Johnson

General Singlaub …… In 1979 -- President Carter retired General Singlaub for openly defying him regarding troop reductions in Korea.
(Commander, KOREA. Carter fired him)

Senator Sam Nun (Also a very nice guy)

Ted Kenney :puke3:

Hilary :puke3:

To name a few..

Dan said:
What movie? Were you the parking attendant who stole Cameron's dad's car in Ferris Bueller?

No, in Wargames when Mathew and his girlfriend are running to cath up to the ferry going to that one Doctor's house, two kids run to the back of the boat. The one on the left is Darin.

I know or have met the following:
Jesse Ventura -not bragging, he's not really worth knowing personally, a real ego-maniac. Wife Terri is super nice though

Garrison Keillor-another not really worth knowing, as he is a douchebag. I only know him because my aunt is friends with him and he visits her every so often, and vice-versa. He even wrote a story (and read it on his radio show) that was based on an event that happened at my house when I was younger. Given the fact that I think he's a douchebag, i don't know if I should be proud or not of that fact.

Emilio Estevez-I was an extra in Mighty Ducks 3 and we got to meet some of the cast. He was pretty nice, but very short.

Joshua Jackson-See above.

Are you sure it wasn't Project X?
CIN01113_166.jpg

That looks a lot like Darin on the left.

Forum List

Back