Wanna Pay Zero Income Tax?

Here's a good case for a flat tax and how the corporations (and wealthy) really do get out of paying their fair share.

There's been a firestorm this week over the news that General Electric (NYSE: GE - News) will pay no tax -- at least, no federal corporate income tax -- on last year's profits.

But if you're like a lot of people, your first reaction was probably: "Hmmm. How can I get that kind of deal?"

You'd be surprised. You might. And without being either a pauper or a major corporation.

Tax News from Yahoo! Finance

You TAX COMMERCE...DOLT...as the Founders intended.

I think they should throw out all of the tax laws as we currently know them. No kind of exemptions what so ever. No deductables. Nothing. Zero. Nilch. Then everybody in America, I don't care who you are, how many kids you have or what your income is pays the same rate of taxes. Maybe something like 10% or maybe even 15% with 5% of the collected taxes going to the States and there be no State income taxes. Then, everybody would be an "equal" American. Also, we could get rid of the 49% of the population that pays no taxes at all.

I think they should throw out all of the tax laws as we currently know them. No kind of exemptions what so ever. No deductables. Nothing. Zero. Nilch. Then everybody in America, I don't care who you are, how many kids you have or what your income is pays the same rate of taxes. Maybe something like 10% or maybe even 15% with 5% of the collected taxes going to the States and there be no State income taxes. Then, everybody would be an "equal" American. Also, we could get rid of the 49% of the population that pays no taxes at all.

Flat Or FAIR TAX...Tax Consumption...Tax Commerce...Not Income...

roseanne and michael moore might be the same guy, i wonder how much that fat bastard pays in taxes.

they should waterboard people to pay more taxes, maybe they will.

Last edited:
Looking at it, you can see where corporations have more legal rights than real citizens. The conservatives on the supreme court keep giving them more and more. This is why when electing a president you should vote for a democrat, because the will nominate liberal justices who are not in the pocket of big business. You elect republican senators and representatives because they can keep the democrat president in check with the purse strings.

Ah! but if ONLY that were true.

The DEMS are damned near as responsibile for this state of affairs as the GOP.

Just a few months ago, Obama was touting what a great CORPORATE citizen GE was and putting their money where his mouth was, he ent on to tell us how lucky we are that GE has been able to put factories all over the world.

Wake up and smell the DUELOPLY, amigo.

Until every democrat and every republican wakes up and start paying attention not to what they say, but what they do?

This nation is going down.

Forum List

Back