Wanna meet Clooney??

Cool. I love it when celebrities use their money or their fame to make this world a better place. Clooney has spent a lot of money helping the people of Darfur, Sean Penn spent gobs of his money in Haiti, Kevin Costner spent something like $13MILLION on cleaning up the bp disaster in the gulf and on and on.

More on Clooney
Clooney, Kony, soldier, spy: Celebrity activism goes high-tech - Ideas@Innovations - The Washington Post

Other celebrities
Most generous stars: Biggest celebrity philanthropists

Charitable & Philanthropic Celebrities

Ten Things You Should Know About Celebrity Philanthropy - DivineCaroline

Meanwhile, Mitt and other right wingers spend their money on buying an election so they can make more money and screw more people.

Thanks for posting this.

Clooney is awesome.

That he is. And I commend him. I've worked on the Sudan Issue for over a decade. My aspect has been human trafficking and the toll it takes when the women and children get here. But that's for another day.

Clooney means it. He's not a fly by night put a stamp on it because I can get a tax deduction on it kinda dude.

I just don't get why he supports this President who couldn't give a flying fuck about the Sudan.

Obama is heartless. You know who cares? GW. GW cared and put his money where his mouth was.

Ask Geldoff. Ask Damon.

Want to meet George Clooney and Barack Obama -- at Clooney's house?

He's hosting supporters at his home next month to help build support for this campaign and elect President Obama in November. And he's saving seats for two grassroots supporters like you and their guests. It's just not a chance most people get -- well, ever.

:lol:

https://donate.barackobama.com/page...ource=obama&utm_campaign=em12_20120419_js_fnd

Ima donate. That guy is incredible.

He's hosting supporters at his home next month to help build support for this campaign and elect President Obama in November. And he's saving seats for two grassroots supporters like you and their guests. It's just not a chance most people get -- well, ever.

https://donate.barackobama.com/page...ource=obama&utm_campaign=em12_20120419_js_fnd

He means it. He's for real. In a very partisan world, when I show what he's done, people put their politics aside and give.

He's the real deal. The man is a gem. I rate him with Geldof and Damon. That's high praise.

That's why I posted the link.

I might not want to, but I knew there'd be some that would
:cool:

Forum List

Back