Wanna meet Clooney??

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
Actually I think we should pool our money and get the guy from Horrible bosses, the one with the mat to show up at it, in character!

I saw this on CBS morning "news". The news report turned out to be nothing more than a gigantic campaign spot for obama.

Cool. I love it when celebrities use their money or their fame to make this world a better place. Clooney has spent a lot of money helping the people of Darfur, Sean Penn spent gobs of his money in Haiti, Kevin Costner spent something like $13MILLION on cleaning up the bp disaster in the gulf and on and on.

More on Clooney
Clooney, Kony, soldier, spy: Celebrity activism goes high-tech - Ideas@Innovations - The Washington Post

Other celebrities
Most generous stars: Biggest celebrity philanthropists

Charitable & Philanthropic Celebrities

http://www.divinecaroline.com/112939/90269-ten-things-know-celebrity-philanthropy

Meanwhile, Mitt and other right wingers spend their money on buying an election so they can make more money and screw more people.

Thanks for posting this.

Cool. I love it when celebrities use their money or their fame to make this world a better place. Clooney has spent a lot of money helping the people of Darfur, Sean Penn spent gobs of his money in Haiti, Kevin Costner spent something like $13MILLION on cleaning up the bp disaster in the gulf and on and on.

More on Clooney
Clooney, Kony, soldier, spy: Celebrity activism goes high-tech - Ideas@Innovations - The Washington Post

Other celebrities

Ten Things You Should Know About Celebrity Philanthropy - DivineCaroline

Meanwhile, Mitt and other right wingers spend their money on buying an election so they can make more money and screw more people.

Thanks for posting this.

More on Clooney

Other celebrities

Thanks for posting this.

Strange how provide links for everything but the bolded....
:eusa_boohoo:

Want to meet George Clooney and Barack Obama -- at Clooney's house?

He's hosting supporters at his home next month to help build support for this campaign and elect President Obama in November. And he's saving seats for two grassroots supporters like you and their guests. It's just not a chance most people get -- well, ever.

:lol:

https://donate.barackobama.com/page...ource=obama&utm_campaign=em12_20120419_js_fnd

Ahhh... the party of the "working man"....

More on Clooney

Other celebrities

Thanks for posting this.

Clooney is awesome.

Forum List

Back