Wanna bomb-proof your house?

&

☭proletarian☭

A wallpaper has been released which promises to protect a wall from a wrecking ball or bomb blast - should you need it.

The X-Flex paper - developed with the US military - is not like the wallpaper your Granny had in the 70s, but is more suited to protecting soldiers in Iraq.

It is made from Kevlar-tye sheet which is held between to sheets of elastic polymer wrap which act to absorb energy of a blast or impact.

This means that after users roll it out onto a wall, just like a conventional wall paper, it will offer incredible levels of security.

The only problem we can see is that as soon as you put the wallpaper up, you are going to want to test it with a wrecking ball -- just like in the video

Bomb-proof wallpaper protects walls (Video) - Odd News | newslite.tv

I need something to withstand this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfEMnx-Nz-w]YouTube - U.S. Nuclear Bomb Test - Grable[/ame]

Guaranteed or your money back. Nuclear blasts, Insurrections, Act's of War, and Earth Quakes are not covered under the Warranty. Call for Return authorization. Nontransferable. Consumer is responsible for return postage. Extended Warranty available. :):):)

My son lives on base at Clarksville...this morning he stepped outside and there were MPs standing around.

Apparently the post man had found an incendiery device in the gutter. The postman, who frequently finds them (!) had placed it against my son's wall, beneath his bedroom window.

WTH? My son is one of the last to move out of housing that is being torn down....of all the available unoccupied houses, one wonders why he put it under my son's window.

we have 9" walls, with a perimeter of 11" walls

we also have lots & lots of guns

oh and, did i mention...?, my gun is bigger than your gun!

so there!

~S~

My son lives on base at Clarksville...this morning he stepped outside and there were MPs standing around.

Apparently the post man had found an incendiery device in the gutter. The postman, who frequently finds them (!) had placed it against my son's wall, beneath his bedroom window.

WTH? My son is one of the last to move out of housing that is being torn down....of all the available unoccupied houses, one wonders why he put it under my son's window.
Because your son never uses enough stamps :evil:

we have 9" walls, with a perimeter of 11" walls

we also have lots & lots of guns

oh and, did i mention...?, my gun is bigger than your gun!

so there!

~S~
Yeah, we heard all about it.

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture1440-wtf-part5-15-1.jpg

Forum List

Back