Wanna bet this reporter is anti firearms.

Did you bother to read the article you're whining about?

Hint: It's not about the US.
Did you read what I wrote and she states openly that it IS about the US since we provide funds to the Haiti Government and she compares the shooting to the recent shootings or deaths. Perhaps you did not actually read the article?

If at any time she decries firearms ownership she is supporting the Governments that become tyrannical.If she supports harsher laws on firearm ownership in the States then she is trying to deny to the supposed put upon minorities the inability to protect themselves.

And the last narrative I had from the left was that the UN peace Keepers were preferred to other troops.

Did you read what I wrote and she states openly that it IS about the US since we provide funds to the Haiti Government and she compares the shooting to the recent shootings or deaths. Perhaps you did not actually read the article?

If at any time she decries firearms ownership she is supporting the Governments that become tyrannical.If she supports harsher laws on firearm ownership in the States then she is trying to deny to the supposed put upon minorities the inability to protect themselves.

And the last narrative I had from the left was that the UN peace Keepers were preferred to other troops.

When did you hear that?

When did you hear that?
Ok be specific, you deny that the left has ever supported the UN over other military? You and your ilk have never decried US troops acting as safe guards in foreign Countries and never demanded they be replaced with UN peace keepers? And I notice your knee Jerk reflex about it not being about the US was dropped.

When did you hear that?
Ok be specific, you deny that the left has ever supported the UN over other military? You and your ilk have never decried US troops acting as safe guards in foreign Countries and never demanded they be replaced with UN peace keepers? And I notice your knee Jerk reflex about it not being about the US was dropped.

So you don't have anything to back up your claims. Color me not surprised.

And no, I didn't "drop" anything - the article isn't about the US, it's about Haiti. Your ridiculous assumption of her stance on guns is the only "knee jerking" that's gone on in this thread.

When did you hear that?

So you don't have anything to back up your claims. Color me not surprised.

And no, I didn't "drop" anything - the article isn't about the US, it's about Haiti. Your ridiculous assumption of her stance on guns is the only "knee jerking" that's gone on in this thread.
I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit. The entire article is about her claiming that US is no better then Haiti and that our police and civilians routinely murder black men and children.

Another Black Boy Gunned Down By Police Beverly Bell

I bet this reporter and the others decrying the supposed illegal shootings were just last year demanding stricter firearms laws. And how many of them have championed the UN for peace keeping?

What the hell is wrong with you?

This article -- almost two years old btw which means it doesn't belong in "Current Events" -- isn't about guns at all. It's about racism and police excess and government corruption.

In Haiti.

In other words you managed to get everything wrong. Even the forum you put it in.

Another Black Boy Gunned Down By Police Beverly Bell

I bet this reporter and the others decrying the supposed illegal shootings were just last year demanding stricter firearms laws. And how many of them have championed the UN for peace keeping?

What the hell is wrong with you?

This article -- almost two years old btw which means it doesn't belong in "Current Events" -- isn't about guns at all. It's about racism and police excess and government corruption.

In Haiti.

In other words you managed to get everything wrong. Even the forum you put it in.
Wrong retard, the article was represented and deals directly with comparing the killing in Haiti with deaths in the US. Perhaps you can not comprehend the written word either?

Haitians are black...that is the OP's angle, Doc
The story is about blacks being shot by authorities. And claiming it is a huge problem in the US. But then reading comprehension is not something you are good at is it?
It is just another race baiting thread. You guys are worst than Al...all you do is talk about black people. Must be some sort of obsession.

The story is about blacks being shot by authorities. And claiming it is a huge problem in the US. But then reading comprehension is not something you are good at is it?

No it isn't -- it's about blacks being killed by authorities and the values of the lives of the lower caste. You're the one who keeps plugging "guns" into the equation. That the vehicle of death in the graphic example is a gun is coincidental to that. She says absolutely nothing about "guns".

She's trying to make a point about some lives being less valued than others. She's making a point about life, and all you see is "guns". Which in a way proves exactly her point -- to you, guns are more important than lives.

No it isn't -- it's about blacks being killed by authorities and the values of the lives of the lower caste. You're the one who keeps plugging "guns" into the equation. That the vehicle of death in the graphic example is a gun is coincidental to that. She says absolutely nothing about "guns".

She's trying to make a point about some lives being less valued than others. She's making a point about life, and all you see is "guns".
Guns and black people...the two favorite topics of the teaper hate faction.

Forum List

Back