Wanna Bet these aren't Christians??

Here is the first post where someone was not civil.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...a-bet-these-arent-christians.html#post2152235

And here is the first mention of McVeigh.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...a-bet-these-arent-christians.html#post2152167

Wow! Both by Willow, this thread was SOOOO about Russia.:cuckoo:

you did not dennounce these acts of violence..

Why should I have to? They were not liberals, and I am not muslim, you idiot.

no one really expected you too, you being a libtard,, we only expect it of Republicans right??

you libtards had a chance to condemn "homicide" bombers, but you didn't you started immediately with bashing Christians, that's on you, not me.. suck it up..

are you nuts?

YOU started this...YOU made up your thread title and YOU brought up Mcvey...

you are one sick puppy, to try to spin this on to liberals....but i expect it from you....so all is well and good on my front...:lol:

get a clue, your shit has been tossed right back into your face.

Are you really that stupid, Willow?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCo5JBWWj-4]YouTube - One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest (The Movie) Part 1[/ame]

you libtards had a chance to condemn "homicide" bombers, but you didn't you started immediately with bashing Christians, that's on you, not me.. suck it up..

are you nuts?

YOU started this...YOU made up your thread title and YOU brought up Mcvey...

you are one sick puppy, to try to spin this on to liberals....but i expect it from you....so all is well and good on my front...:lol:

get a clue, your shit has been tossed right back into your face.

yum yum!

Are you kdding me? Stop being such a partisan hack, both sides have extremists that like violence, please stop acting like it is just liberals.

do you see any fucktard liberals condemning this act??

Are you fucking kidding me right now Willow? I haven't even ever been to Russia and Xeno just posted they are muslim, you fucking idiot.

You are trying to make these people's death into a political issue, and you look quite immature doing so.

Just a typical USMB trollm, Willlow and Allie that is

So now you are trying to go back to Russia? You are an idiot Willow.
Your little thread was never about Russia, it was just vessel to attack liberals. If this was really about Russia, you would have posted the article and maybe talked about Russia to begin with. Instead you went right to bashing non christians and liberals.

But did you really expect more from willow? :lol: NOT ME! this is her *mo!

Ammo?

Do you mean "M.O."

Modus Operendi

: a method of procedure; especially : a distinct pattern or method of operation that indicates or suggests the work of a single criminal in more than one crime

****I don't really meant to be an a-hole, but if I ever make this sort of mistake, I hope to god I do it on an message board and someone tells me.***

:rofl: yes, yes i did mean mo! thanks for correcting me! :eek:

very civil, we predicted the behavior of the libruls and you didn't disappoint.. suck it up.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...a-bet-these-arent-christians.html#post2152235

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...a-bet-these-arent-christians.html#post2152167

DID YOU DENOUNCE IT WILLOW? :rofl:

I did, so where have you denounced it? silly fool! a good chuckle though!

Liberals do love violence.

Particularly if they can blame it on dead Christians.

looks like ya did a bit of broad spread liberal bashing allie.....

so, are you going to apologize as you expected me to, for agreeing with the TRUTH???:eusa_whistle:

it's too bad christians have such a violent past and present that such blame is easily believed, eh lionfood?

I denounce it every time it happens and every time it happens the libtards say but but but "look at what Tim McVeigh" did,," look at what the christians do" and today was no different. oh btw.. your elected leader had sense enough to dennounce it..

I denounce it every time it happens and every time it happens the libtards say but but but "look at what Tim McVeigh" did,," look at what the christians do" and today was no different. oh btw.. your elected leader had sense enough to dennounce it..

YOu mentioned McVeigh first, and went right to attacking Liberals. You are the fool all the way around on this one Willow.

And the republicans NEVER want the muslims to condemn anything another muslim does?:cuckoo:

I don't know enough about the situation to denounce the act.

Perhaps the Chechens have a legitimate beef.

As the street corner prophet from Slacker said "Terrorism is the surgical strike capability of the oppressed!"

I don't know enough about the situation to denounce the act.

Perhaps the Chechens have a legitimate beef.

As the street corner prophet from Slacker said "Terrorism is the surgical strike capability of the oppressed!"

Yes, I'm certain that all 37 dead were Russian Army Stormtroopers that had eaten Chechnyian Baby Stew.

it's too bad christians have such a violent past and present that such blame is easily believed, eh lionfood?

Christians have a violent past? In comparison to what?

Here's just a few examples of Athiest violence... and it should be noted that these few examples of violent common to Atheism, consist solely of the atrocities committed by atheists in the 20th Century.

Stalin.jpg

Referred to as "Uncle Joe" by the oracle of Compassion and Tolerance, FDR... Joe Stalin murdered 25 million innocent people during his power trip.

mao.jpg

Father Mao... He actually murdered between 75 and 100 MILLION innocent people...

pol_pot2.jpg

Pol Pot... Now this atheist was a PIKER in comparison to his Atheist murdering competition; his Leftist killing fields, only managing to murder between 1.5 - 3 million innocent people...

idi_amin.jpg

Idi Amin... another slacker in Atheist Murderers... only managing to slaughter a Million or so innocent people.

che-guevara-fidel-castro.jpg

And these two Atheist amatuers, Fidel and Che... could barely scratch up 300,000 or so murders of innocent people...

Again... the 125 + MILLION people BRUTALLY MURDERED by the above Atheist "leadership" is just the more noteworthy examples of Atheisms work... in just the 20th century.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back