Wandering.

Rowdy

Rookie
Jan 28, 2014
Hi.

I got an e-mail saying I should introduce myself.

I lived in Amarillo most of my life. My grandparents were from Vera Cruz. I've visited.

I used to be a roughneck on some Texas oil rigs. They pretty much called me "Rowdy" because I was tall and skinny and Rawhide was a popular TV show when some of us were growing up. Don't ask me. I always thought it was because I was pretty rough and rowdy like in that Jimmie Rodgers' song.

My wife is of Lebanese descent. She died. I moved to Portland, Oregon. I needed a change.

That's about it.

Hello Rowdy..

947588nhoc9uceak.gif

Hi.

I lived in Amarillo most of my life. My grandparents were from Vera Cruz. I've visited.

I used to be a roughneck on some Texas oil rigs. They pretty much called me "Rowdy" because I was tall and skinny and Rawhide was a popular TV show when some of us were growing up. Don't ask me. I always thought it was because I was pretty rough and rowdy like in that Jimmie Rodgers' song.

My wife is of Lebanese descent. She died. I moved to Portland, Oregon. I needed a change.

That's about it.
Greetings and salutations to you Rowdy!

Hi.

That's about it.

welcome

sorry to hear about your loss

Forum List

Back