Wandering in from the hinterlands...

tavern_knight

Rookie
Nov 29, 2011
I'm a bit of a researcher & a historian (more of a hobby).

True history really hasn't been taught in our nation's schools, its just what the victors & the revisionists want to tell. True history would tell everything: the good with the bad.

Yet, on a lighter note,... does anybody know where I can get some fine Mead?

My name, I'm the tavern_knight. I got it from one of Rafael Sabatini's works.

honey hush if the truth fairy landed at usmb ...they would beat her to death with a stick

history is always seen from the point of view of the winners.....

True history really hasn't been taught in our nation's schools, its just what the victors & the revisionists want to tell. True history would tell everything: the good with the bad.

Welcome to USMB, tavern_knight. Hope you will also drop around for a visit at Foxfyre's USMB Coffee Shop. You never know who will have what there. :D

So, what truth do you want me to support?
(I can be bought.......) :eusa_whistle:

I think tavern_knight wants some mead, mountain dew, and camaraderie with people who ride white horses, maybe wenches too ...

Photo Credits

:thanks:

Attachments

• $mead.jpg
    $mead.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

I think tavern_knight wants some mead, mountain dew, and camaraderie with people who ride white horses, maybe wenches too ...

Photo Credits

:thanks:

What does he want with George? :eusa_eh:

George%2520Mead.jpg

Home brew the mead. It's not that hard to do.

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum tavern_knight, I am also a researcher & historian and here I post in short spurts .... :lol:

Welcome to the forum tavern_knight, I am also a researcher & historian and here I post in short spurts .... :lol:

Someone turn on the fan!!! I thought Mr. Ropey said he was wearin' short shorts...

I should shut the window from all that sun glare. :lmao:

Welcome.
And you know the recipe and be wantin' to share it there, lassy? :D

Someone turn on the fan!!! I thought Mr. Ropey said he was wearin' short shorts...

I should shut the window from all that sun glare. :lmao:

If short shorts are too short for court then they don't have support....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJkTPRGos3g]Short Shorts Get Woman Three Days Jail - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome.
And you know the recipe and be wantin' to share it there, lassy? :D
Aaaaarrrrrr! I be lookin' for that mead recipe, but be havin' since lost 't. It prob'ly be in Davey Jones locker since that navigatin' scurvy cur ex-mate o' mine broke ou' in spots from drinkin' it. Spots like Vegas, Miami, Peoria, etc.. I fin'ly gave 'im the plank for it and the yellow- bellied cur hung onto me gunwale after that for naughts on end. Woulda ne'r noticed the water rat had he not forced me course to Nassau instead of Key West.

Aaaaaarrrrrr!

Some people just won't share recipes without a lotta sass. :lmao:

And short-short comments will just get you a video about being jailed fer it. :lmao:

I knew I shoulda stayed in bed today.

Welcome Knight!

I grew up in the Commonwealth of Kentucky...just down the road from the Jeff Davis Monument. The largest concrete monolith in the world. ;~)

We were taught American history, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution in GRADE SCHOOL around here. Our grade school trips were to places like Mount Vernon or Monticello. Of course, after about '82 even the commonwealth was forced to comply with federal mandates and school trips for kids were to Washington from then on.

But I was from the old school, so I get your point and being a history buff, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about and why.

I hope you enjoy your time here. We can use a historian around here...as long as you've read and agree with the Federalist Papers. LOL

Welcome!

Forum List

Back