Wandered in off street

I found it all on my own.....lurked around for a while, liked what I saw...it's a good thing I wasn't able to see the drama in the FZ.....that might have discouraged me.....:lol:

Thank you all for the kind words. I was going to try to respond individually but I guess my lowly status doesn't allow quoting yet, or maybe I haven't worked out the kinks.
No need for thick skin just simple realization...its a message board not life or death. I have no need to get the last word in or desire to pursue someone else thru hundreds of posts to prove whatever. A flame war is one thing that really makes no sense. Neither party likes the other but then spend hrs engaged solely with that person. Brilliant.

Well this is the best little insane asylum on the webz........ I'm Dr Hackenbush, nurse Ratched should be by shortly to show you to your quarters. :thup:

Thank you all for the kind words. I was going to try to respond individually but I guess my lowly status doesn't allow quoting yet, or maybe I haven't worked out the kinks.
No need for thick skin just simple realization...its a message board not life or death. I have no need to get the last word in or desire to pursue someone else thru hundreds of posts to prove whatever. A flame war is one thing that really makes no sense. Neither party likes the other but then spend hrs engaged solely with that person. Brilliant.

Well this is the best little insane asylum on the webz........ I'm Dr Hackenbush, nurse Ratched should be by shortly to show you to your quarters. :thup:
My sister doesn't post here

Forum List

Back