Walt Disney and Skype, negotiating advanced tax deals with the Luxembourg authorities.

Hands off My island!!

:biggrin:

:hellno:

Lolz ... I took that picture when we were snorkeling around the island ... It is beautiful and has some potential. Better yet ... This is a picture of Cruz Bay at St. John ... And the closest port to the island.

Hands off My island!!

:biggrin:

:hellno:

Lolz ... I took that picture when we were snorkeling around the island ... It is beautiful and has some potential. Better yet ... This is a picture of Cruz Bay at St. John ... And the closest port to the island.

It would be pure hell having to grocery shop in a place like that.......But if one has to take one for the team.....well........

:muahaha:

It would be pure hell having to grocery shop in a place like that.......But if one has to take one for the team.....well........

Bananas, mangos and passion fruit grow wild on the island ... Lots of fish and sea creatures available ... Just have the postal boat drop off a few cases of rum every week and you will be fine.

Bananas, mangos and passion fruit grow wild on the island ... Lots of fish and sea creatures available ... Just have the postal boat drop off a few cases of rum every week and you will be fine.

I need a little red meat in My diet.

lol

But I can make do by having something imported monthly.

I need a little red meat in My diet.

lol

But I can make do by having something imported monthly.
Sounds like this is not the place for you. I, on the other hand, could easily live off fish and fruit :D

Forum List

Back