Walsh case finally concluded

First of all, you know my stance on the Caylee Anthony case, my sig line is justice for Caylee on the other forum and I have a bad taste in my mouth that you would even compare the two. I have great compassion for that little girl and what happened to her, not to mention, her own mother killing her. Open and shut case.

Your opinion that John Walsh was crying pedophile killer this way and that, holds true for many cases. Just because this demented a-hole pedophile that killed his son wasn't clinically diagnosed doesn't mean squat. He admitted it. Jeez, what do you want a manifesto of exactly who he killed and why? For pete sakes - wouldn't you have a little respect for someone who not only lost a child, would host a show on trying to get info regarding killers, rapists, pedophiles, you name it? Not even an ounce of respect Agna? Do you not have some sort of compassion for someone who has lost a child because of a pedophile?

If you want me to start posting pedophiles and the children they have killed, just to get their rocks off, I'll do it......oh, and these same pedophiles are not related to the victim.

You don't understand. Pedophilia itself is a mental disorder and paraphilia which necessitates a clinical diagnosis. John Walsh claimed that his son had been killed by a pedophile, and the media reported that Ottis Toole was a "violent pedophile." That is not a term to be bandied around lightly, as it refers to a serious clinical disorder, not some crude epithet. Yet, we've reached a point in society in which the men that Chris Hansen and Xavier Von Erck entrap are labeled "pedophiles" despite the fact that they have sought out relationships with biological adult women rather than prepubescent children.

So what does the media do? They run sensationalist news coverage identifying him as a "violent pedophile" and post a hideous image of the man on the television screens of millions of people so that they can fear the latest threat that they believe is lurking around every corner, despite the fact that no such threat exists. Looking back at W.T. Stead's The Maiden Tribute of Modern Babylon, the McMartin preschool trial, and so many countless other cases that do nothing but benefit the Chris Hansens, the David Finkelhors, and yes, the John Walshes of the world, this is simply another "moral panic" with no basis, since children still have the same probability of being struck by lightning as they do of being abducted by strangers.

"Biological adult women".

Okay, they're just child molesters. Not pedophiles.

Though likely they're just undiagnosed pedophiles. Just because you haven't been diagnosed doesn't mean you aren't one, does it, Pederastopate?

"Biological adult women".

Okay, they're just child molesters. Not pedophiles.

Though likely they're just undiagnosed pedophiles. Just because you haven't been diagnosed doesn't mean you aren't one, does it, Pederastopate?

What a pathetic pile of shit you are, moron.

Drag your maggot infested idiocy away from me, pathetic scum.

Forum List

Back