Walmart: "This is the best economy for customers in decades!"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
WOW........pretty strong statement from a big-ass company. Kinda puts the exclamation point on things, huh?!

Walmart Execs: This is the Best Economy for Our Customers in Decades | Breitbart

See quite a few folks in here saying the economy is due to Obama and not Trump. See quite a few folks saying the humming economy is a myth! That Trump is damaging the economy with tarrifs!

I think I'll go with what Walmart is saying and we can let the voters decide how sucky the economy is!:deal::flirtysmile4:

WALMART??? I know I measure my success when I can afford to buy more stuff at Walmart. Did you really type that out loud without any sense at all of IRONY?

Oh dear God, we are so SCREWED!

WALMART??? I know I measure my success when I can afford to buy more stuff at Walmart! Did you really type that out loud without any sense at all of IRONY?

Oh dear God, we're SCREWED!
The fact that slum residents can buy more stuff is bad?

WALMART??? I know I measure my success when I can afford to buy more stuff at Walmart. Did you really type that out loud without any sense at all of IRONY?

Oh dear God, we are so SCREWED!

I can't decide if your comment is racist, or just elitist. I do know it's worthless.

WALMART??? I know I measure my success when I can afford to buy more stuff at Walmart! Did you really type that out loud without any sense at all of IRONY?

I shop there! AND I DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT.
I am happy to see more people working regardless of skill level.
Uniondale, Roosevelt and Hempstead stores have been busier in the last 6 months than in the last 8 years.
I work and travel through these areas so don’t try telling me I don’t know what I’m talking about.

Uniondale, Roosevelt and Hempstead stores have been busier in the last 6 months than in the last 8 years.
I work and travel through these areas so don’t try telling me I don’t know what I’m talking about.
You don't know what you are talking about!
Jobs obama.jpg

If Obama added so many jobs why was consumer confidence at record lows, pay at record lows and unemployment stagnant? Why was home ownership at the lowest it's been in 50 years? Why did food stamps double under Obama if so many were working?

Those jobs numbers are bogus, the truth is that it was 8 years of hell.

You don't know what you are talking about! View attachment 211037
Too bad Obama didn’t do that for Nassau County.

Good news!

Maybe now they can afford to pay their “Associates” enough so they don’t have to go on food stamps to get by.

Have you been to a Mall lately? They dress just as dopey there too. Same at any grocery store.

Meh - the only place I've seen people dressed like that is at WallyWorld.
That's probably why I haven't patronized one in 8 or 9 years.
I go to Costco, Albertsons and Trader Joe's - where folks are clean and classy and the starting wage is around 14 bucks.

Have you been to a Mall lately? They dress just as dopey there too. Same at any grocery store.

I go to Costco, Albertsons and Trader Joe's - where folks are clean and classy and the starting wage is around 14 bucks.

Albertsons is classy to you? LOL

Albertsons is classy to you? LOL

NW Albertsons are privately owned. Here's our latest store downtown.

First look: Albertsons puts focus on food, fresh and local with new store | BoiseDev

Hell, there's even a bar upstairs!

0719%20albertsons%2004

Difb03CU0AA47b_.jpg

WOW........pretty strong statement from a big-ass company. Kinda puts the exclamation point on things, huh?!

Walmart Execs: This is the Best Economy for Our Customers in Decades | Breitbart

See quite a few folks in here saying the economy is due to Obama and not Trump. See quite a few folks saying the humming economy is a myth! That Trump is damaging the economy with tarrifs!

I think I'll go with what Walmart is saying and we can let the voters decide how sucky the economy is!:deal::flirtysmile4:
Watch for a Twitter storm calling for a boycott of Wal-Mart for saying something positive during the Trump presidency. Count on it.

Forum List

Back