Walmart subsidizes the U.S. government's welfare program to a tune of. $15,080 per employee a year

So what is it "your black, and you hate whitey right, and so you use politics as your tool or weapon so it won't be so blatant ?... Are you just using the forum & politics to work your frustrations out ?

I'd ask wha that had to do with anything I wrote, but I think I still wouldn't get an intelligent answer out of you, so fuck it.

Are you living in the 60s or something? We don't send other peoples kids anywhere. They volunteer. It's been a volunteer military for decades now. They joined to fight for America.

They joined for a college education that doesn't happen for most of them. If the Army was like any other job, you should be able to say, "Fuck this, I quit", just like every other job.

And yes, Iraq was in pretty good shape until dumbo ears showed up

Your right. Saddam had the country under control Until Bush Showed up...oh, wait, that's not what you meant...

People were voting, they had freedom, some for the first time in their lives. The men and women who died there had plenty to be proud of. Then dummy decided he wanted to get reelected as President, and threw it all away for his own selfish reasons.

You mean that it was what he promised to do and what 90% of Americans wanted?

Not Worth It: Huge Majority Regret Iraq War, Exclusive Poll Shows - NBC News

Seventy-one percent of Americans now say that the war in Iraq “wasn’t worth it,” a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg poll shows, with skepticism about the lengthy war effort up substantially even in the last 18 months.

Yeah, Obama totally needed to double down on that.

Here's my idea. We should create an elite unit of the Children of Republican Politicians, the Wealthy and Fat-ass talk radio hosts. And then send THAT unit over, if htey think Iraq was so worth it...

My guess is, they wouldn't think it was.

You mean that it was what he promised to do and what 90% of Americans wanted?

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ir...jority-regret-iraq-war-exclusive-poll-n139686

Seventy-one percent of Americans now say that the war in Iraq “wasn’t worth it,” a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg poll shows, with skepticism about the lengthy war effort up substantially even in the last 18 months.

Yeah, Obama totally needed to double down on that.

Here's my idea. We should create an elite unit of the Children of Republican Politicians, the Wealthy and Fat-ass talk radio hosts. And then send THAT unit over, if htey think Iraq was so worth it...

My guess is, they wouldn't think it was.

So WTF does that have to do with what was being discussed here? The President is supposed to know better than the people. And in spite of his stupidity, his military experts told him not to pull all out troops out of Iraq. He did it anyway for pure selfish reasons.

They joined for a college education that doesn't happen for most of them. If the Army was like any other job, you should be able to say, "Fuck this, I quit", just like every other job.

It's not a job. It's a duty. You liberal mind readers are all alike. You insult our solders by saying the act of defending this country was self-served and selfish. Oh! They only joined to get college, as if you would Fn know.

Your comment here reminds me of when John FFFFFF Kerry insulted our troops the exact same way, and then (as liberals always do) lied about it making claim it was an attempted joke.

Like I said Joe, Cleveland has been run by liberal Democrats for decades. What did you expect?

Except for hte times you had Republican mayors, um, yeah, right. Had nothing to do with big industry raping the city, leaving the river polluted and pulling out.

I don't believe you just wrote what you did. Why is a country that cost thousands of American lives handed over to ISIS a problem? Of course, how could that be a problem to anybody????

So your argument is because Bush threw away thousands of lives on a LIE, we need to throw away MORE lives to hold on to a country getting involved in a fight between Shi'ites and Sunnis about how many imams can dance on the head of a pin?

NOT MY PROBLEM. And until you right wingers start sending your own kids over to fight it instead of sending over poor brown kids, you all need to shut the fuck up. Seriously.

Except for hte times you had Republican mayors,

Lmao...say it ain't so you are talking about a time 120 years ago when the like ruled the democrats, 80 years before the EPA..and osha...

Damn bro

So WTF does that have to do with what was being discussed here? The President is supposed to know better than the people. And in spite of his stupidity, his military experts told him not to pull all out troops out of Iraq. He did it anyway for pure selfish reasons.

So let me get this straight.

Bush gets us into a war on a lie.
We lose 5000 lives, 32,000 maimed and a Trillion dollars wasted.
The people realize it was a lie and demand we get out.
They throw the Republicans out of Congress over it in 2006.
They throw the Republicans out of the White hOuse over it in 2008
President Obama promised us he'd get us out, and beat Hillary and McCain who voted for the war on a lie and wouldn't promise that.

But after the people made it DAMNED CLEAR what they wanted, and after it was clear that we had nothing to show for Iraq other than lost lives and lost billions, Obama was supposed to ignore the will of hte people and throw away more lives and more money because the Generals didn't want to admit defeat...

Is this your argument, buddy?

It's not a job. It's a duty. You liberal mind readers are all alike. You insult our solders by saying the act of defending this country was self-served and selfish. Oh! They only joined to get college, as if you would Fn know.

Let's see now. That's the main reason I joined. Got out as an E-6, MOS 76Y30. So did most of the guys I served with. Unfortunately, most of them didn't have the abilities to make it thanks to our wonderful public education system.

Had this one kid, inner city, was involved in an accident and I had to fill out DA Form 4697 (Report of Survey). This kid couldn't string a sentence together to save his life on his witness form explaining how he wrapped a deuce and half around a tree. So I asked him why he signed up and he said, "To get a college education, Sgt. B***"

Your comment here reminds me of when John FFFFFF Kerry insulted our troops the exact same way, and then (as liberals always do) lied about it making claim it was an attempted joke.

I'm not kidding at all. Most kids join the military for selfish reasons. Sorry, that's just the reality of it. IT's why enlistments PLUMMET when a war drags on for more than a year. Everyone talks about the guy who joined up After Pearl Harbor or 9/11. No one talks about the guy who signed up after Anzio or Fallujah.

Lmao...say it ain't so you are talking about a time 120 years ago when the like ruled the democrats, 80 years before the EPA..and osha...

Cleveland had it's last GOP Mayor in 1989 - George Voinovich. Do try to keep off the bottle, okay?

President Obama promised us he'd get us out, and beat Hillary and McCain who voted for the war on a lie and wouldn't promise that.

But after the people made it DAMNED CLEAR what they wanted, and after it was clear that we had nothing to show for Iraq other than lost lives and lost billions, Obama was supposed to ignore the will of hte people and throw away more lives and more money because the Generals didn't want to admit defeat...

Let's see now. That's the main reason I joined. Got out as an E-6, MOS 76Y30. So did most of the guys I served with. Unfortunately, most of them didn't have the abilities to make it thanks to our wonderful public education system.

Had this one kid, inner city, was involved in an accident and I had to fill out DA Form 4697 (Report of Survey). This kid couldn't string a sentence together to save his life on his witness form explaining how he wrapped a deuce and half around a tree. So I asked him why he signed up and he said, "To get a college education, Sgt. B***"

I'm not kidding at all. Most kids join the military for selfish reasons. Sorry, that's just the reality of it. IT's why enlistments PLUMMET when a war drags on for more than a year. Everyone talks about the guy who joined up After Pearl Harbor or 9/11. No one talks about the guy who signed up after Anzio or Fallujah.

Cleveland had it's last GOP Mayor in 1989 - George Voinovich. Do try to keep off the bottle, okay?

So how did this public educated victim believe he could get a college education from the military after the teachers union failed him in public school? Sounds like that story is made up. And no, we never had a recruitment problem before, during or after the wars.

So out of touch. Bush was reelected during the heart of the Iraq and Afghanistan war. McCain followed a housing crash which left him no chance at getting the presidency no matter what. It had nothing to do with Iraq.

So how did this public educated victim believe he could get a college education from the military after the teachers union failed him in public school? Sounds like that story is made up. And no, we never had a recruitment problem before, during or after the wars.

As I stated, this kid was pretty clueless. He really thought they were going to do well in college. Most of them didn't.

Uh, no, guy, actually we had HUGE recruitment and retention problems during the War on an Emotional State...

Army faces recruit deficit, may miss '15 goal

The Army is nearly 14% short of the recruits it will need to fill its ranks, marking the first time in six years — and only the third in the last 20 — that it may fall short of its recruiting goal for the year.

In fact, it got so bad for a while there that the Army lowered it standards, which is how you got guys like Manning and Bergdahl in the ranks who normally wash out in boot camp.

The U.S. Army lowers recruitment standards … again.

They show that the percentage of new Army recruits with high-school diplomas has plunged from 94 percent in 2003 to 83.5 percent in 2005 to 70.7 percent in 2007. (The Pentagon's longstanding goal is 90 percent.)

The percentage of what the Army calls "high-quality" recruits—those who have high-school diplomas and who score in the upper 50th percentile on the Armed Forces' aptitude tests—has declined from 56.2 percent in 2005 to 44.6 percent in 2007.

Man... sometimes you guys make this too fucking easy.

So out of touch. Bush was reelected during the heart of the Iraq and Afghanistan war. McCain followed a housing crash which left him no chance at getting the presidency no matter what. It had nothing to do with Iraq.

Bush ran for re-election only a year after we invaded Iraq, and people hadn't yet figured out what a fucking disaster it was. and even then, he only barely beat John Kerry. This has a lot more to do with the fact that we don't vote out Presidents in the middle of wars.

By the time 2008 rolled around, by the time Casualties were in the thousands, and people were getting weary of the whole thing, people remembered Barack Obama was the guy who took a principled stance against the war while McCain and Hillary wrote the Chimp a blank check.

I find Walmart to be very unpleasant. The stores are too big and very messy. Most of the people who shop there are very inconsiderate. And of course the service is the worst. They won't staff the stores enough to give proper service to customers. So if you don't like Walmart, make sure you don't give it your money. That's the only solution.

Forum List

Back