Walmart selling razorblade-flavored ice cream

Maybe it was an unused razor from one of Lumpy's gals in his "Furry Women" thread.

"I got to the bottom, and there's normally a chocolate layer here. I went to get a spoonful of it and I bit into it, and something sharp cut the inside of my lip," Stephanie told KLTV.

Woman Bites Into Razor In Walmart Brand Ice Cream - The Consumerist

"I'm sorry, I hope your day gets better". :eusa_eh:

Oops.

One of the things that most people don't know about food assembly lines is that products go through a metal detector before being packed for shipment.

Regardless, they do need to investigate this.

This is what happens when the Federal government relaxes regulations on razorblades in food and beverages.

I heard a rumor to promote the sale of their ice cream, Wal-mart was going to put surprises into their ice cream cartons. If I understand it correctly, one of the prizes was a razor blade, one of the prizes was the key to a brand new BMW, one of the prizes was a trip to Hawaii, and one of the prizes was a $1,000. Guess the razor blade can be scratched from the list.

Sounds made up. Like the syringes in Pepsi cans.

Yep virtually all food producers run their products thru a metal detector.
Just to be sure any machine parts did not fall off in the product.
But a razor blade would not be used in the production process for ice cream.

Most of the time these cases turn out to be fraud, like the spat of people finding fingers and such in fast food items.

Again, It could be legit, but give it a few days.

Many moons ago I was out to lunch with my brothers first wife, her mother and sisters. I think it was after we had picked out the bridesmaid dresses or something. Where ever we went to eat (not a fast food place but more of a TGIF type place, can't remember where though) I ordered a burger. Bit into it and found a penny in it. Gross.

My guess is that it is a box cutter that got stuck when someone was slicing open the shiping box at the store.

Forum List

Back