Walmart employee's tip may have saved another mass shooting

Walmart employee turns in man charged with possessing weapons cache

Now I guess the NRA will demand the employee be fired for violating the second amendment rights of this psychopath ...

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

that is because he is a lying leftist ass licker

with such types you can point out the truth over and over

and they will continue to post lies

BTW one of your RED Guards in Austin was arrested on weapons charges....Forward Comrade
Red Guards Austin

Don't do Facebook, so can't read the story in the link; is that story related to the package bombings going on in Austin?
Don't facebook either and link works for me......

So the story isn't about the package bombs. I don't do Facebook, I don't sign up for websites just to read some story, and my security settings block Facebook, along with other virusware, anyway.

Now I guess the NRA will demand the employee be fired for violating the second amendment rights of this psychopath ...

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

Yes. They lost all credibility a long time ago, along with all their major shills in the media; nothing but liars and vermin. They can't even link to credible sources any more, so no point in treating them as if they're here to discuss anything; they're here to lie and spread hate propaganda.

Yes. They lost all credibility a long time ago, along with all their major shills in the media; nothing but liars and vermin. They can't even link to credible sources any more, so no point in treating them as if they're here to discuss anything; they're here to lie and spread hate propaganda.

i just say it the way i see it these days with these types

NRA wants to eliminate background checks. Gun massacres are good for business, and background checks prevent many more from happening. The OP is right.
Na, we already have background checks...
We don’t have any criminal control in this country, the vast majority of violent criminals In this country are repeat offenders...

Because nothing happened due to the guy being busted, we will never know how bad his rampage would've been if one were to have taken place, but of course, not knowing is better than a shooting horror being front page news again.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This law needs to be NATIONAL

The suspect was previously known to authorities, as Reynolds had previously been detained by Ithaca police in June 2016 under Section 941 of the New York Mental Hygiene Law, the complaint shows. The law allows police officers to take a person into custody and take them to a hospital if they appear mentally ill.

The NRA will never allow it...they love...and some have sex with their guuuunnnnssss...

The suspect was previously known to authorities, as Reynolds had previously been detained by Ithaca police in June 2016 under Section 941 of the New York Mental Hygiene Law, the complaint shows. The law allows police officers to take a person into custody and take them to a hospital if they appear mentally ill.

The NRA will never allow it...they love...and some have sex with their guuuunnnnssss...
How did liberals get so deranged? Too many drugs? Or were they born this way...

I like my Glock - but having sex with it is out of the question ;)

How did liberals get so deranged? Too many drugs? Or were they born this way...

festered hate

it has always been there

Trump has just exposed it

festered hate

it has always been there

Trump has just exposed it

Sure would explain why they are after the guns. Hard to kill us while we have them, and they are so terrified of them, they're afraid to touch 'em.

yes so in several places the "youth" was out violently protesting that law abiding citizens

give up the right to self defense --LOL

the message they sent certainly was clear

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back