Walmart Ban is Good for Small Business

Walmart might have been the target of the psychotic left wing El Paso shooter. They just don't want any more problems from the crazy angry psychotic left.

Lemons to lemonade. I'm glad it helps struggling small businesses

Riddlemethis. Can you tell the difference between a person open carrying an AR-15 in a heavily trafficked area and a soon to be mass shooter carrying an AR-15?

Its just like telling the difference in a peaceful Arab and a Terrorist.

Yep. By his logic we should ban Middle Eastern looking men from Walmart. You just never know.

Riddlemethis. Can you tell the difference between a person open carrying an AR-15 in a heavily trafficked area and a soon to be mass shooter carrying an AR-15?

Easy answer. A Peaceful Arab isn't trying to kill me and we are sharing Tea. And I am not trying to kill the peaceful Arab either. But if I am trying to kill that Arab see how fast he turns into a "Terrorist". Funny how that works.

Yep. By his logic we should ban Middle Eastern looking men from Walmart. You just never know.

Your Gawd, Rump already tried that. How'd that work out, anyway.

Riddlemethis: Can you tell the difference between a sober person driving a car on a heavily trafficked road and a drunk one who's about to cause an accident?

See, I can engage in sophistry too.

I don't have a problem seeing the difference. And neither does a cop. If you can't see the difference then maybe you should own neither a car nor a gun.

You lie, like all progstains.

Easy answer. A Peaceful Arab isn't trying to kill me and we are sharing Tea. And I am not trying to kill the peaceful Arab either. But if I am trying to kill that Arab see how fast he turns into a "Terrorist". Funny how that works.
If it's easy why did you fail?

If you and at least 3 of your Fascist brothers tried to kill the guy with the AR15 he'd become a mass shooter.

Fisherman don't carry ARs. Deer Hunters don't carry ARs. Duck Hunters don't carry ARs. Campers don't need ARs. ARs make poor CCWs. The list of things that an AR can't do is very, very long in the gun category. But almost none of the good hunting guns makes a good choice for Mass Murder Weapons.
Or people that don't care if Fascists are triggered.

If it's easy why did you fail?

If you and at least 3 of your Fascist brothers tried to kill the guy with the AR15 he'd become a mass shooter.

With my skill set, If I were to need to kill some crackpot wielding an AR he would be dead. Those like me are Pros. We are the least likely to be mass killers. We were once mass killers but it was our job. Outside of the one California shooter, all the rest have been rank ametuers. The only reason the body counts were so high is that they brought the right tools to the shooting. It gave them an advantage. You Rexall Rangers all think you would be the heroes. Well, the Walmart Shooting in Elpaso showed that to be false. Comon, that was in Texas. There were plenty of armed people in that store. But the elected to run or freeze instead. You don't know what you will do in combat until you are actually faced with it. The Pros know. Thank God that the Rexall Rangers ran or froze and didn't start firing willy nilly. A hell of a lot more innocents would have died.

I feel for that off duty CCW Fireman that drew down on that idiot in Missouri that walzed into a busy Walmart carrying an AR. That moron with the AR caused a riot. There comes a point where your "Rights" need to be curbed with common sense. And if you can't use common sense then we need common sense laws to force you to do it. The sad part is, the Fireman probably lost his CCW license and was fined heavily over that.

Riddle me this, can you tell the difference between a democrat and a concentration camp guard?

Forum List

Back